• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Sick fuck faces 10 felony counts of animal cruelty

From [HERE]

GOLDEN, Colo. -- A Littleton man who pleaded not guilty to charges of stealing puppies from the Colorado Humane Society, binding them with duct tape and then setting them on fire is scheduled to appear Friday morning in Jefferson County District Court.

Ryan Turtura, 19, is accused of 10 felony counts, including theft, arson, burglary and animal cruelty.

Authorities allege that Turtura broke in to an Englewood animal shelter in February and stole five puppies, then burned three of them. Police say Turtura initially admitted to the crimes but entered a not guilty plea during his arraignment in June.

A worker at an Arvada movie theater was taking out the trash when he found two of the dogs in a burning portable kennel. They had been bound with duct tape. Another dog was found on fire in a stairwell behind a Jefferson County gym. He said he saw a man escape carrying two other dogs.

Two of the burned animals died. An injured black Labrador puppy that survived was adopted.

Police later found a drug store surveillance video showing a man purchasing duct tape and rubbing alcohol the night the dogs were killed. The video was from a Walgreens drug store near the crime scene. Officers released an enhanced copy of the video, which aired on local TV news station and then received a phone call from the mother of Turtura's girlfriend, who recognized him.

"Since my daughter is dating him, if there was a remote chance this might have been him, I wanted to make sure that all of that activity was stopped," said the mother, Rhonda Redgate.

If convicted, Turtura could face up to 40 years in prison.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

whoa, wtf... that is severely twisted.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• MJ
      Here since 2002
      • Jun 2004

Well, i have seen all the shit that has gone on in Iraq, (beheadings and such) but i just can`t watch any animal cruelty what so ever, how strange is that?

How any person could harm an animal is way beyond my comprihension, what chance does a little dog have against a human. They are brought up to obey us and then you get low life doing that sort of shit to them. I`d give anything to be in a room for 10 minutes with that fucking wanker. I would do some serious time for it
      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• papa_giorgio
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

their are seriously SICK people in this world man.

I just hope i dont become a puppy in the next life........ :cry:

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

WTF is in the water in Littleton, Colorado?
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Musical Journey
            Well, i have seen all the shit that has gone on in Iraq, (beheadings and such) but i just can`t watch any animal cruelty what so ever, how strange is that?

How any person could harm an animal is way beyond my comprihension, what chance does a little dog have against a human. They are brought up to obey us and then you get low life doing that sort of shit to them. I`d give anything to be in a room for 10 minutes with that fucking wanker. I would do some serious time for it
            i know what you mean about seeing violent crime v. animal cruelty.

neither one is acceptible.. but seeing fuck heads like that doing shit to little animals or any animals is beyond me. like the fuckers that beat the people to death with bats in Deltona.. that was just disgusting. but the fact that they killed the dog with a bat too, just makes them on another level of evil.
            there were a couple of fucks in florida doing shit to animals, ? Ska do you remember that? i cant remember the details.. but they were torturing all sorts of animals for shits and giggles.

Comment

• Balanc3
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
              WTF is in the water in Littleton, Colorado?
              Rocky Flats.

Originally posted by unome
              neither one is acceptible.. but seeing fuck heads like that doing shit to little animals or any animals is beyond me. like the fuckers that beat the people to death with bats in Deltona.. that was just disgusting. but the fact that they killed the dog with a bat too, just makes them on another level of evil.
              there were a couple of fucks in florida doing shit to animals, ? Ska do you remember that? i cant remember the details.. but they were torturing all sorts of animals for shits and giggles.
              I remember that, some kids down in Cape Coral torturing cats, bleeding them, and taking pictures while the blood dripped down on 'em. Sick shit and I think they got off kinda easy. 'Bout that Deltona incident, I was in the Burger King they worked at a week after, talk about getting the chills. All new staff. People in this state scares the hell out of me, can't wait until I finish school and head back to the foothills... unfortunately there are creeps like this guy back home too, look where he's from cz.
              JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• TheOutsider
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

mmm thats just wrong
                i hope he gets raped and killed in jail

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TheOutsider
                  mmm thats just wrong
                  i hope he gets raped and killed in jail
                  yeah, once each day of the 40 years that he's in prison

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

Thing is maximum sentences never get handed for shit like this. unless he has a long list of offences already he will most likely get fucking probation, maybe house arrest.

I'd love to see this little fuck walking down the street when I am with my mates, and watch him shiver and cry for help whilst getting his head kicked in.
                    Might sound a bit extreme, but the people that do this type of thing, like the kids that killed that little boy in England, would most likely only realise the extent of the fear and helplessness their victims feel, by being the victim themselves.

Comment

• day_for_night
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

say hello to the future ________ <--(insert famous serial killer's name here)

Comment

• maddlingo
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
                        say hello to the future ________ <--(insert famous serial killer's name here)
                        Animal violence is highly correlated with anti-social personality disorder and a lot of serial killers have also been diagnosed with this same disorder. Bed wetting is also said to be a highly correlated characteristic of serial killers while they were young children.

I'd like to see this fuck stay in jail for a while. I don't know how anyone could do something like that to an animal, especially a puppy.
                        "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• skahound
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by maddlingo
                          Bed wetting is also said to be a highly correlated characteristic of serial killers while they were young children.
                          But if we still do it then it's ok?
                          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by maddlingo
                            Bed wetting is also said to be a highly correlated characteristic of serial killers while they were young children.

My sister wet the bed until she was like 6 or 7... and she's 6 months pregnant right now. I'm so fucking glad I live 3 hours away from her

Comment

• swedetech
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
                              Thing is maximum sentences never get handed for shit like this. unless he has a long list of offences already he will most likely get fucking probation, maybe house arrest.

I'd love to see this little fuck walking down the street when I am with my mates, and watch him shiver and cry for help whilst getting his head kicked in.
                              Might sound a bit extreme, but the people that do this type of thing, like the kids that killed that little boy in England, would most likely only realise the extent of the fear and helplessness their victims feel, by being the victim themselves.
                              keep that up! thats really an awesome way of making our society a better place!
                              ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

Working...