Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tien
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2004

good what a fuckin asshole, he deserves to get raped in prison. What a bitch

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

Re: Sick fuck faces 10 felony counts of animal cruelty

Originally posted by picklemonkey
      A Littleton man...
      not much of a man. little fucker!

Comment

• hulkhuss
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Re: Sick fuck faces 10 felony counts of animal cruelty

they should have him get ass raped by a dog :wink:
        http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• being clever
          Getting Somewhere
          • Sep 2004

This lacky needs to have a date with a rope, gag, Great Dane, and a polaroid camera. Hold onto the photo for 9 years, and then feature it on the overhead projector at his High School reunion.

I'm just glad this didn't happen in Florida for a change!
          "He was always late on principle, his principle being that punctuality is the thief of time."

Comment

• deeprogressions
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

^^ so true torture won't really solve anything, it won't make him a better person who will benefit society, that's why I say just shoot him in the head. Problem solved, People saved.

Comment

• being clever
              Getting Somewhere
              • Sep 2004

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong I'm all for killing this fucker! I think that we should have a new system in America: once you're found guilty (1st degree Murder, Rape, Pedophilia, taking advantage of the elderly, etc), and there is no room for appeal, just shoot the bastard. Do not spend any more money keeping violators alive, unless they're donating their life to science as test subjects for new medicine or "what would happen if" surgical procedures.
              "He was always late on principle, his principle being that punctuality is the thief of time."

Comment

• skahound
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by being clever
                Oh yeah, don't get me wrong I'm all for killing this fucker! I think that we should have a new system in America: once you're found guilty (1st degree Murder, Rape, Pedophilia, taking advantage of the elderly, etc), and there is no room for appeal, just shoot the bastard. Do not spend any more money keeping violators alive, unless they're donating their life to science as test subjects for new medicine or "what would happen if" surgical procedures.
                Hmm, and you're thinking of law school? I better clean up my act!

<note to self> stop ripping off old ladies for everything they have.
                A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• being clever
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Sep 2004

Hey, I stayed true to the legalities of it all, and didn't kibosh everyone. You can still J-walk like nobody's business.

Comment

• RuOnPoint
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Aug 2004

Man, how terrible. I really wonder, what is behind this all. What happend in his life to make him this way? Sometimes it is nothing, but I really think that most of the people that act out in this way have had something really bad happen to them as well.
                    It's not an excuse, that is for sure.

Comment

• being clever
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Sep 2004

You kiddin? Like everything else, Marilyn Manson was behind this.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                        DJ Jelly
                        • Jun 2004

yeah, lets blame the music he listens too.. thats always an easy excuse. lol

that makes me sick.. remember the girl in florida, tampa to be exact, who along with her boyfriend, rattlesnake, killed her mum with a bleach injection. and the papers were saying how she used to get high on acid, lol.. high? on acid? lol
                        and that she used to listen to music by bands like lords of acid, etc..

Comment

• evangelion
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by swedetech
                          Originally posted by unome
                          Thing is maximum sentences never get handed for shit like this. unless he has a long list of offences already he will most likely get fucking probation, maybe house arrest.

I'd love to see this little fuck walking down the street when I am with my mates, and watch him shiver and cry for help whilst getting his head kicked in.
                          Might sound a bit extreme, but the people that do this type of thing, like the kids that killed that little boy in England, would most likely only realise the extent of the fear and helplessness their victims feel, by being the victim themselves.
                          keep that up! thats really an awesome way of making our society a better place!
                          May not make our society better, but I'd sure as hell feel better. Let them feel what their victims felt...if only for a second.

Comment

• msanchez
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

well...he IS a Turtura...what do you expect
                            ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• master of puppets
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

I hope that police find this motherfucker and not send him to jail he must be burned like the poor puppies he killed.
                              DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• BeachBum
                                Addiction started
                                • Jun 2004

He must be prepping to be the next mass murderer
                                The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...