X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

makes u angry

and yet everyone still paying out the ass for it worldwide. gottta love OPEC nations.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Mariner1
    Banned
    • Feb 2009

Re: makes u angry

Originally posted by thesightless
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29495753/

and yet everyone still paying out the ass for it worldwide. gottta love OPEC nations.

huh?

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

What is OpEc?
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

There isn't really any way to have prevented that from happening. The gas we pump in our cars today was pumped out of the ground as crude well over a year ago, so the supply chain is slow to react. With the hysteria that was going on last summer, the world thought oil was running out or something, so they expected demand to persist.

All-around LOL imo
        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Mariner1
          Banned
          • Feb 2009

the smart cats right now will start stock piling that stuff. i heard there are quite a few oil tankers just sitting off the shore with nowhere to go to unload. probably not a bad time to open up a reserve! anyone in?

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
            http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29495753/

Hey, they're just acting like any other rational, utility-maximizing monopoly out there.

Seriously...in any business where demand falls, you pull back supply in an effort to keep prices from falling. That's the same thing that's happening here. We're not all paying out the ass for it nearly as much as we were in the summer, and that's part of the problem for them. We were well over $100 a barrel back during the summer, and now we're closer to $35. When I filled up my car yesterday, it was for something like $1.60 a gallon. It's all because of the global recession, which is causing oil demand to fall - and more importantly, causing people to speculate that oil demand will fall.

Sound familiar? It's the same thing as happened in the summer, except with prices going too far down instead of too far up. And it will even out with time as things improve and people find out again that demand is actually high and rapidly growing. And that's when the lag associated with all of today's stockpiling actions will come back to screw us all big time in the form of significantly higher prices. Don't get used to the current gas price.
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

the US is bankrupting Iran, UAE,Venezuela and Russia with this oil slowdown. They must conform to the new order coming in or war will be next.

Comment

• Shpira
                Angry Boy Child
                • Oct 2006

^^What about China?
                The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• MJDub
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

^^ ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Mariner1
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Shpira
                    ^^What about China?

What does China have to do about this? (much, imo, I just want you to clarify what you were pointing out.)

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

No I was just asking since he is predicting the end of the world and new order and all that...I mean I know exactly where he is coming from, I read loads of books, watched documentaries...I just don't agree with the conclusion so I want to know where he feels China fits in the whole story?

p.s. don't be quick to dismiss anyone who questions shit as a loony...a lot of things running man says ARE actually true he just makes some far fetched conclusions out of those facts...(no offense to anyone intended just stating my opinion)
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Mariner1
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Shpira
                        No I was just asking since he is predicting the end of the world and new order and all that...I mean I know exactly where he is coming from, I read loads of books, watched documentaries...I just don't agree with the conclusion so I want to know where he feels China fits in the whole story?

p.s. don't be quick to dismiss anyone who questions shit as a loony...a lot of things running man says ARE actually true he just makes some far fetched conclusions out of those facts...(no offense to anyone intended just stating my opinion)

I agree.

I was going to point out that China can't keep those oil-producing countries at a profit on their own, as their market depends ultimately on our consumption. Our consumption goes down results in China's market stagnating and taking dips (meaning less consumption on their part as a result).

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

Of course...that's not what I meant. All I wanted to know is how China fits into "America's new world order according to Runningman"...not a bad title for a book
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

I'm not totally sure where China fits in. I have noticed that there has been a major push for India lately and I am wondering if this has something to do with China. Honestly I know China has all the money right now but that is one giant mystery to me.

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

Yeah...they seem to be getting along nicely with Russia and India, often at US expense...I think the whole new order argument uses some issues that should concern us as the basis of its argument, I just don't think its a sinister plan of some kind...just a bunch of people trying to make a hell of a lot of money.
                              I am not sure where it will take us but I think a war is fairly unlikely and the Russians seem to be concerned with military superiority at the expense of everything else; they are giving away weapons building bases, closing US bases and doing military exercises with China and India...where does that leave us?
                              The Chinese could be maybe tempted by economic advantage i.e. they make a lot of money out of the west...but I wonder if they are out for economic gain or global influence? Or global influence through economic gain...unlike in the US, the capital in China is government controlled although there is a corruption issue to consider?

I don't know, honestly, as I say there are objective problems with the argument you are presenting. Some facts just don't fit the theory.
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...