• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: makes u angry

you see guys why can't you just have a discussion like Shpira??? Idiots

Back on topic I don't think it is a sinister plan either but I feel that the world will go to war in the next 3 years. Mainly because Israel is chomping at the bit to bomb the persian empire (Iran). There are way to many smoke signals going up around the world also like:

N Korea-S Korea.
    Pakistan-India
    Pakistan-Sri Lanka now
    Mexico's gov't might get overthrown by the drug cartel
    US- Venezuela
    US-Iran-Israel
    Israel-Gaza
    Georgia-Russia

The further down this hole we go the worse it will be when citizens take to the streets and riot in the coming months. Just my opinion though.

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by runningman
        you see guys why can't you just have a discussion like Shpira??? Idiots

Back on topic I don't think it is a sinister plan either but I feel that the world will go to war in the next 3 years. Mainly because Israel is chomping at the bit to bomb the persian empire (Iran). There are way to many smoke signals going up around the world also like:

N Korea-S Korea.
        Pakistan-India
        Pakistan-Sri Lanka now
        US- Venezuela
        US-Iran-Israel
        Israel-Gaza
        Georgia-Russia

The further down this hole we go the worse it will be when citizens take to the streets and riot in the coming months. Just my opinion though.

N. Korea: there is actually a big likelihood that something will go down. i am not saying war but the US will have to do something because N. Korea is defying US influence. Its one of the states on the US list of 'rogue states' and it has Nuclear Weapons. The US just sent a new envoy, Stephen Bosworth. He was the first guy in charge of Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization back in like 97 they were supposed to assure that the N Koreans don't get nukes...anyway the N koreans are psychos recently one of the military officials said "If the U.S. forces keep behaving arrogantly in the area under the control of the North and the South, the (North's) Korean People's Army will take a resolute counteraction"
        I honestly think that war is unlikely they will probably give up nukes in exchange for huge aid...like libya.

The others I don't agree with in the least.
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Cj Tari
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Nov 2004

haha now youre just being a complete ignorant fool.

you need to stop listening to morons like Glen Beck, i was listening to his show i think it was last week and hes just as clueless as you are, claiming how the drug cartels in mexico are building up armies and setting them up near the borders so they can start killing border patrol agents.

man, i hate when people start talking shit about things they dont know.
          ..:: listen :: react ::..
          http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
          http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
          http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

And while we're talking about violent hot spots around the world... an important political message on Israeli-Palestinian relations from my man Wax:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjlb4ZwxVIA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

^^Very Insightful, he is a suicide bomber indeed
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cj Tari
                haha now youre just being a complete ignorant fool.

you need to stop listening to morons like Glen Beck, i was listening to his show i think it was last week and hes just as clueless as you are, claiming how the drug cartels in mexico are building up armies and setting them up near the borders so they can start killing border patrol agents.

man, i hate when people start talking shit about things they dont know.
                Ya and I'm the jerk.. "a complete ignorant fool", who said I listened to Glen Beck? God your arguments are great.

Business owners, law enforcement officers, journalists and other professionals are among those seeking asylum in the U.S. -- even when it means sitting in jail.

7000 murders drug related in the last year! 9/11 had 2300 deaths and that changed the US. I think you are drastically underestimating your situation my friend. That is a smoke signal.

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

It is also obvious that I am a celebrity on here. I have my own Smiley for F's sakes.... Thanks jenks I love it!!

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

^lol tgif runningman!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Cj Tari
                      MCast Resident DJ
                      • Nov 2004

Ya and I'm the jerk.. "a complete ignorant fool", who said I listened to Glen Beck? God your arguments are great.

Business owners, law enforcement officers, journalists and other professionals are among those seeking asylum in the U.S. -- even when it means sitting in jail.

7000 murders drug related in the last year! 9/11 had 2300 deaths and that changed the US. I think you are drastically underestimating your situation my friend. That is a smoke signal.

haha there you go again with being a complete and ignorant fool, sorry but there is no other way of putting it.

Yes the situation in Mexico is very difficult at this time, but there is nothing that points to the government being overthrown by drug cartels.

Let me explain this to someone as ignorant a fool as you, well, if that is ever possible.

I think there's been at least a 1000 documentaries on TV explaining how the drug cartels work in countries like Mexico, if you weren't such self righteous fool you would look to get your "facts" from there, instead of an article about how they tried to kill a mexican cop.

In short, in a country where selling drugs is one of the most well known occupations known to man, eventually youll get to the point where your "market" is gonna overflow with competition. This is practically what happen in Mexico, its sad that more than 7000 people where killed just last year, but if look at the stats, of those 7000 people killed, 90% of them where linked to the drug cartels, and also, in that same porcentage, more than half of the bodies from all of those people killed, were not either recognized or claimed by their family members.

I could spend all day bringing facts upon someone as ignorant as you, but that would be useless, so im only gonna do this in a very short manner, in order for you not to get confused.

"Some parts of Mexico have been pivotal places for drug cartels to grow without any control, most commonly near the northern borders, this basically because drug demand by the US has been growing at a rapid pace. When you add that to a corrupt political sistem, well, you get something like a drug cartel's paradise. So, since this president took over power(Calderon) he started a fight against drug cartels, this by helping local police deparments with military presence, since then, the mexican authorities have confiscated record amounts of drugs, money and weapons, also you would think that criminal groups that are so organized wouldnt go without a fight, and yes that has happen, with police officers killed, and even some polititians kidnaped. But as a general result, we have a Mexico thats more optimistic about wining a war against criminal groups like those of the drug cartels."

So, do i think the drug cartels are gonna be overthrowing the Mexican Goverment? I highly doubt it.

I currently live in Texas, but i do spend about 50% of my time in mexico and i would say that about 40% of my family works either for or with the goverment, so i know my Mexican facts are very accurant, because as you can see, i not only listen to one side of the story.

So running man, dont think of yourself that much, you are not as smart as you think, and by far you're not "the smartest" on this forum, stating the obvious does not make you smarter, who didnt know the dow was gonna go down, who didnt know the economy was gonna get worse, i mean be serious, the crap your always claim to "warn" us about is constantly on the news, shit, every channel you seem to turn is talking about how bad shit is becoming day in and day out, so please spear us the " i told you so" comments, because as you can see, everybody seems to already know about your well kept secrets.
                      ..:: listen :: react ::..
                      http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
                      http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
                      http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• Shpira
                        Angry Boy Child
                        • Oct 2006

guys, guys ...your overlooking a couple of important facts; we live in 2009 and your talking about a country that borders the US. Do you honestly believe that a revolution of any kind would be allowed let alone a "drug cartel" revolution...
                        come on people get with the program...read a book, or a newspapers or a fucking pamphlet or some shit....while taking a shit (thats how I stay informed )
                        The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

I love this...its great...
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...