X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
    Didn't Carelli have his car stolen a few months back?
    yeh, and i think his bottom lip is still missing too.
    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Gloomy
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

A year ago, when I came out of my appartment, the place where I had parked my car the night before, was empty. A very scary feeling ... But it was my own stupid fault: I had parked it where it was temporary forbidden cause they wanted to clean that street, so a breakdown lorry had taken away my car. It cost me 125?, but off course that's nothing compared to your situation, funct division. Anyway, I hope in some way, your car can be found back.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Re: My car is gone!

Originally posted by funct division
        swear to g@d!

i had it for a year.

it was the best car i ever had.
        heated seats, bose stereo, etc.

i came home from work.
        I parked the car in a park and ride w/ about 1,000 other
        cars.

It was gone!
        no signs of forced entry either
        you're from NYC and you had a G35 stolen ?? Thought that wasnt possible with Rudy's Zero-Tolerance policy...... where did you park it bro ?? and how did you figure there no signs of forced entry ?? you looking for trails of broken glass ??

thats odd man..... most of the newer cars have dead locks in their ignitions..... they usually wont start without a key.... must have been one fucking thief..... did you lend / give it to a friend when you were drunk ?? has happened to me a few times and completely forgot about it the next morning.....

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

^^^ Yes -e-.. the no forced entry thing made me wonder too..

Sorry to hear about this fella. That's one thing that really pisses me off is when people fuck with other people vehicles.. let alone steal it. We work hard to pay for and maintain something that is so essential to our lives, and these criminals have total disregard for that.

I hope you find it in one piece mate. And I hope who ever took it gets a karma visit very soon!

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

i've gone so far as to call the police saying my car was stolen... luckily my roommate at the time overheard the conversation and said i left it over at a friend's house the night before because i was so drunk. hahahaha.... oh, alcohol, i love you!
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

You people are a bunch of lushes. I've never been soooo drunk that I had to leave my car somewhere. I just cross my fingers, close my eyes, and hope for the best.

Just kidding kids, don't drink and drive; it's bad, real bad!
              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                Double hoodie beer monster
                • Jun 2004

you could always keep your hand over 1 eye while driving so you don't have to worry about getting cross-eyed or blurred vision... not that I do it.

Comment

• nbpgt
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by davetlv
                  Having had a car nicked from right outside my house, i feel for ya fella!
                  haha.. the term nicked.. reminded me of ali g.. "how do wees know you id'nt nick the telley.. what wus you watchin."

Comment

• nbpgt
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

dam for sure sorry to hear about your situation... its always a bummer having that sinking feeling walking to the spot where your car was..

Comment

Working...