Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dotw
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2004

I know one thing. For every one terrorist out there before the war began, there's probably 500 gained and ready to fucking blow themselves up on our doorstep. Time to get used to the world hating the US. History repeats itself. I saw we just launch a few nukes and turn the whole middle east to glass. If we do it in time for christmas it can be a giant ice skating rink.

Comment

• Mr.Big
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by dotw
      I saw we just launch a few nukes and turn the whole middle east to glass. If we do it in time for christmas it can be a giant ice skating rink.
      And you just proved your point there mate.... thats a shit attitude to have.

I love americas but with a 1000 US soldiers dead now , i dont think its working out how the American Gov wanted...
      www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
      Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

It is working exactly how they wanted.. 1000 dead after taking control of a country?? taking down onee of the most ruthless regimes known to man..USA

Comment

• DragonFire
          Addiction started
          • Dec 2004

Re: Video Captures Battle of Fallujah...

Well i think in order to be able to analyze the american actions in falluja it's best to know first why are they in Iraq ?? well a first stand out answer would be because there was mass destruction weapons possessed by saddam and they presented some how some danger to the U.S thus it would be a very normal reaction to defend yourself ...
          Well they went there no destruction weapons were found ??!! CIA was wrong !!!!!! ???? ok .. then why are they still there .. u didnt find mass destruction weapons which was why u went there and u r still there well thats puzzling to me unless someone could give me a meaningfull answer other than that bullshit about restoring peace in the middleeast and helping iraqi people . . . Anyone would tell me that is not bullshit i'll tell'em why it is ..
          Because restoring peace in the middleeast and helping out iraqi people could have been done decades ago when that Natzi Saddam was there (i dont mean by natzi as an insult .. but his ideologies were relevant ) killing people and wipping out races . Second is what will america benefit from restoring peace in the middleeast , nothing in politics is for free or because we love humanity , well an answer would be to avoid similar bin ladens. i tell u finally as am living in the middleeast there are so many binladens out there and what the U.S is doing is nothing xcept giving them more cause for what they do In addition binladen himself is not in the middleeast
          Don't Immitate ... Innovate

Comment

• Mr.Big
            Platinum Poster
            • Nov 2004

runningman its still too high of a number in my view. Wars like that dont have winners only losers.. even when the U.s pull out of iraq the place is gonna be in the shits again..I still think countrys like that will never be a true democracy.
            www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
            Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

they have a winner.. Bush is still president and saddam isn't in power anymore.. don't get much more of a winner then that..

and as for you dragonfire what are we supposed to do.. honestly.. sit there and wait until there are 5..8 more Bin Ladens before we can fuck something up.. No you act now to prevent future 9/11.. ya there might be more threats now because we have them on the run.. i don't think they have thrown there best punch yet but when they do the USA better be united because i think it might be pretty bad(nuclear).. How would you expect the USA to act if a nuclear bomb went off in say downtown LA?? I really hope it doesn't come to that but everytime bin laden has put out a videotape within 63 days there has been an attack.. it has been about 30 days since the last video..

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

sadly, and im speaking from the millitary sense, it comes down to either of two things.

1. pissing of everyone by large scale bombings. leveling the areas first then sending in the troops to clean up. this saves the troops lives but kills a lot of innocents in the country being raided.

2. pissing off the domestics by doing it the way we are currently, sending in the troops and avoiding the large scale bombings, thereby risking the lives of the troops, but saving a lot of people in the targeted areas

its hard to send in troops without bombings because the infrastructure still exists and makes it hard manuver. sadly people die either way.
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• robprunzit
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr.Big
                  runningman its still too high of a number in my view. Wars like that dont have winners only losers.. even when the U.s pull out of iraq the place is gonna be in the shits again..I still think countrys like that will never be a true democracy.
                  Respect - Mr. Big. I hear you ... but I have a different spill on it.

I hope there will a true winner, and nothing to do with the West or America. But I hope the people of Iraq win in the end. I think THEY will. They must feel the same way, or they wouldn't be willing to die for their changing country, as guardsmen or policemen.

If a democracy does stick, it will help change the whole region. You know, look at Turkey. They are the same Muslim people, a little closer to the West in many ways, and a democrracy works for them. They were the people who led the Islamic push into Europe (the Ottoman Empire) which almost took Austria after it beat down Albania and flew over the rest of the Balkans. They fought Albania for 25 years before they finally won that fight.

If Turkey can change, why cant anyone or any country of that region change. Its all a matter of time and desire to make it happen. If Iraq changes and succeeds, they will all change in my opinion.
                  AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• gokada
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Re: Video Captures Battle of Fallujah...

Nice one robprunzit...I was thinking the exact same thing just last week...in order for freedom to reign in Iraq, the democratic process must proceed even with all the fighting. Elections must be held and the people of Iraq must get involved. Following through with the democratic process will alienate the insurgents and terrorists even more and eventually, God willing, freedom will prevail....
                    Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
                    "...without struggle, there is no progress."

Comment

• Yao
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

I sure hope you're right guys...but I haven't noticed any efforts so far to actually secularize the state in Iraq, which is essential IMO for a state to become really democratic.

As Islam is a religion of laws, it will be hard convincing the people out there that a different law should rule the country, not their religious law. So there might still be another (different battle) ahead if that is to take place.
                      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

you are 100% right rob.. the beauty of it is that Iraq won;t even take 25 years.. I bet with all the oil money coming in that it will only take 5-8 years to get that country on its feet for the first time..

Comment

• DragonFire
                          Addiction started
                          • Dec 2004

Well runningman in order to stop the disease you have to know where did it come from ... going into iraq and killing people whom are suggested to be the next upcoming bin ladens wont stop others from becoming bin ladens you cant keep going after people killing them ??!!! Every single muslim in the middleeast ,and this has been also noticed by some legal commitee in the Us according to a reasearch done by the somthing called RAND or somthing like that cant remember really , possesses a very badly percieved image of the US as they see the US exploiting resources of the weaker states in the middleeast (as is known the middleeast is a petrol treasure ) and they see the US not so fair sometimes about the palestinian case and blunt about it !!! that is what brought up bin laden and other terrorists ..it's like this geek in school who is picked on every single day one day he is going to turn into a monster who will do anything so you wouldnt pick on him ! definately whats happening now is not a solution .
                          As for turing Iraq into Turkey i tell you that is impossible for severl reasons Iran wont let somthing like that take place cuz iran and iraq are nieghbors and Iraq is like a holy place for the Shiaa muslims so turning it more westernized is pretty hard (but i dont say impossible) but again that would turn out more bin ladens on the US .. it's really a simple equation u gotta give to take
                          Don't Immitate ... Innovate

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

Iraq was an easy target for the USA to make an example of what is going to happen if 9/11 happens again.. It sure did scare the Libya leader.. After he saw saddam on tv up for trial he agreed to any of the USA's terms..also iraq will be a staging point for any other war that has to happen in the middle east.. as for the give and take.. we have given these people to much time to get organized and now we must take time away.. by having the biggest super power in the world hunting them they can't be relaxed..

Comment

• Yao
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Hunting terrorists, yes, also in co?peration with Muslim regimes, but after this war yhe US should pull it's troops the fuck out of the middle East, or there's going to be a few more 9/11's.

Troops in the M-E will make the statement that the US really wants a controlling position in the Middle East, which will not be accepted. Pulling out testifies of the genuine intentions to ameliorate conditions over there for the people, and may get you guys some credit over there at last.

No pulling out = uncovering the true goals in a negative sense.
                              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• digitalghost10
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Dec 2004

Going into Iraq I think had to do more with a strategic vision of the future of the mid-east. The center piece happens to be Iraq which was always been in the US' global crosshairs, just like North Korea and Iran. I have no problem with that. We are in a race against our enemies, it's just a matter of time before Nuclear/Bio/Chem weapons get into the wrong hands. We stand a greater chance of losing this war than at any other time in history. The people who understand that are making the toughest decisions. God bless them, because we have been on the losing side of this war.

Comment

Working...