^^^Geez you would hate it here . A lot worse ratios !!
Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
^^^Geez you would hate it here . A lot worse ratios !!
Except for the handbag house nights.
Those you would love!
Well. except for the music.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
I really REALLY want to, as I love Hernan, but I'm pretty broke at the moment....going to get my taxes done tomorrow, so we shall see. If I get a good chunk back *crosses fingers*, I will be there....I'll keep you posted!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
^^^ Don't miss out !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
Well, thanks for the info, but I tend to enjoy the casual club experience much more.
The reason I asked is because I tried to go see Hernan while I made a stop in Hartford back in 07 and they didn't let me in because of a dress code and because I wasn't 21; none of which was listed anywhere on the site or the flyer.
Judging from how people were dressed going in there, the dress code was ridiculous. And there's Hernan spinning in the booth wearing a t-shirt, jeans and Chuck Taylors.
Friends and I lost money on the advance tickets we bought and on top of that we went out of our way to stop in that city. What a waste.
Shame I'm staying home for this one but I'll catch Hernan at a later date. Should save the money anyway.Comment
-
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
I just checked for you and it is only 19+ at TiL, but you are right....Hernan in another venue would be better....but he doesn't come to TO often enough to be picky if you really want your Hernan fixsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
Ace...Til is pretty casual. Like I said, no sneakers, no hats.
Sure there are some snoots, but who cares? It's you and your friends that make it fun. Or get lost in the MUSIC like I do.. You won't notice the douch's around you then.
Plus, you can't buy advance tickets for Til, so you wouldn't lose any money.
Get there early, say 11 and it'll be smooth sailing!Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
^^^ Good advice from the girls. I made a pact with myself a couple years ago that if Dj I loved was on within a distance that I could go, I went!!
Life is too short to miss out !!
Just noticed our post count is the same numbers rearranged
2950
2509
2905The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
^^^ freaky! lolsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
Now we have all mucked it up !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Question about This is London (Toronto Club)
LMAO @ the crowd at TIL.
haven't been in over a year now. the crowd definitely left a bad taste in my mouth, but hey i am wander back into that room to hear Cattaneo!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment