• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: I need some Melatonin!

Originally posted by feather
    Man, 4hrs of sleep since Sunday, it's 12:36 am and I'm at work.
    no way! are you being serious? are you drinking red bull before bed? Ask yourself this, if you took away or added one thing to your life to make sleeping easier, what would it be?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Red bull? No way man I think my body is building up resistance to sleep

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Red bull? No way man I think my body is building up resistance to sleep
          You may just not be thinking enough during the day because you are not challenged enough...this happens to smart people btw, bedtime rolls around and your mind is still racing. My solution would be physical exercise vs. weed, but weed would be a temporary solution -_-

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Yeah definitely the bed rolls and thinking ... just figured I have an overactive mind. Did try the exercise route, it works when it works, so that's pretty random. I had custom earplugs made too, which hardly helped. Ah well, I'm resigned to sleeping on alternate nights in a good week.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

Well I had the same problem...I would just roll around for hours on end...close my eyes and start thinking and when I looked at the clock like 2 hours went by...I watched like 3 films in a night and then I would just get up and have breakfast it was pretty crazy...so I changed my life radically. Started exercising again bought an ounce of weed and found a fuck buddy...I am not sure which one of those helped but after a couple of days the weed finished and I am still sleeping ok. Sooo...not sure. If I were you i'd follow my lead.
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

just think, one day you will have a baby that won't let you sleep and you will look back at this and laugh.

Comment

• Shpira
                  Angry Boy Child
                  • Oct 2006

perhaps...
                  The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

^You dont think Little Angry Boy Child Jr. is going to keep you up?

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

Yeah definitely the bed rolls and thinking ... just figured I have an overactive mind. Did try the exercise route, it works when it works, so that's pretty random. I had custom earplugs made too, which hardly helped. Ah well, I'm resigned to sleeping on alternate nights in a good week.

You just need to do more with yourself...I'm betting life has become very routine, simple and not challenging...which is detrimental for people who actually think...

Comment

• Shpira
                        Angry Boy Child
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
                        ^You dont think Little Angry Boy Child Jr. is going to keep you up?
                        second hand smoke from bud is not harmful right?
                        The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                          You just need to do more with yourself...I'm betting life has become very routine, simple and not challenging...which is detrimental for people who actually think...
                          Thanks man, you're quite right about everything, will definitely look into your advice.

Comment

Working...