X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

For a Good LOL This Morning

Has this been done before? Yeah, probably. Almost certainly. Okay, probably definitely. Did I have fun doing this again? You bet. Someone please get me a gallon of milk for my throat now, please.

This guy Peter Chimaera writes the dumbest fanfiction ever, and people have hijacked them to do hilarious dramatic readings of them exactly as they are typed. Enjoy.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
  • nick007
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2007

Re: For a Good LOL This Morning

Classic!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

LMAO @ "smitheroons"
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

I ROFL at "THEY REVOCER TEH ISOTROPE BUT THEY DON'T" every time.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
          Editor Shmeditor
          • Nov 2006

I have no fucking clue what that is but I haven't laughed like that for quite some time
          Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• onique
            Getting warmed up
            • Nov 2008

The only way this gets better is he is leaning over an asian squatter with his face in the hole puking...

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
              Editor Shmeditor
              • Nov 2006

^
              Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• tiddles
                Encryption, Jr.
                • Jun 2004

colon open parenthesis!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

this is funny just because it is so stupid

Comment

• MJDub
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

LOL here's another awesome dramatic reading of one of his other dumb stories: http://explosionedafire.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                      • Mar 2008

oh shit that' a good one
                      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...