X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • federico_g
    Getting Somewhere
    • Apr 2005

Vogelmann - A New Hope [JetLag Digital]

Vogelmann - A New Hope EP (Jetlag Digital)
    Release Date: February 27th, 2009

Jetlag Digital come at us again, this time with a release from Vogelmann. The track presented to us is entitled "A New Hope," although I don't think it's a reference to Star Wars! 3 mixes are on show here, the original, Quimika's main man Federico Giust provides a mix, as does Addliss.

Opening up proceedings, the New Hope original mix, is a neat progressive track with happy melodies accompanied by tight drums and percussion. A solid tune, nothing standout though.

The Federico Giust remix is stripped down neatly, and uses some of the original parts nicely. Another solid addition to the release.

The Addliss remix brings a little more energy than the other two mixes. A throbbing bassline gives the track momentum, whilst a neat arpeggio brightens up the mix. Soon more light stabs come into play to give the mix identity. This mix is my favourite of the 3, and has a heavy trance feel to it in parts.

A solid release from Jetlag Digital, a label which has lots of music coming out over the coming months.

Chris Sterio [13-Feb-2009]

Reactions...

"Federico Giust Remix for me" - 3.0 / 5
    Chris Drifter (Hungary)
    (SoundTribe Rekords, Plastic Fantastic, Existence, Pure.Fm, Danceradio.Gr)

"Loving the Federico Giust remix. " - 4.0 / 5
    Faskil (France)
    (Frisky Radio, Silk Digital, Polytechnic Recordings)

"i love the deep sounds of federico giust remix... this one is my favorite on this release. a true bomb!" - 4.5 / 5
    Jim_Star (Canada)
    (www.alicemanagement.com ; no sound)

"Nice work again by Federico Giust. Great mix!" - 4.0 / 5
    Aaron Lee (USA)
    (Giant Squid Recordings/Ultramusique/Nightshade Records/Twenty40 Nightlife/Pure.FM)

"Nice remix" - 3.5 / 5
    Andy Newland (UK)
    (bedrock, ministry of sound, twisted audio, renaissance, baroque, bellarine)

"A nice ep with some uplfiting melodic mixes with a trancey feel to them. " - 4.0 / 5
    Jehr (USA)
    ()

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.
    federicogiust.com
    www.quimikarecords.com

Working...