X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

The Obama Deception (New Documentary)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FRW-Lvw0vs&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=8FFAAEC BF58F56CE&index=0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RYaXhnLq8ohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FRW-Lvw0vs&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=8FFAAEC BF58F56CE&index=0[/YOUTUBE]
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: The Obama Deception (New Documentary)

^ We understand these caveats, what's your point?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

enter the bad guy (insert cheesy music) tam tam tam

This shit just insults the intelligence of anyone who knows anything about politics...it offers nothing new to the debate. Globalization with a new twist. Don't get me wrong I agree with most of the shit said, I just don't find it very shocking...the democrats and republicans cooperate woopty fucking doo... its called a government. The military industrial complex...etc its all something I studied as facts in politics. Elitism etc its nothing new and nothing shocking at all...all those things do not prove the conclusions made in these films.

The thing about Obama being a puppet...its true in a way thats what I mean when i say its naive to think that a career politician has a conscience...what chance has an average guy who has no connections becoming a president, candidates are selected by elites...its a fact but its still not very shocking to me...I don't know might have just gone numb. Maybe I should be shocked?
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

just got done watching it.. wasn't very impressed with it. wish they would have talked more about Soros. A lot of it is true IMO though

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
          just got done watching it..
          Wait a second -- you didn't bother to watch it before posting it?

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

just because I post something doesn't mean \i back it 100%. \i post things that I believe they are worth talking about. It just came out today and I thought you guys would be grateful for me bringing it to MS attention.

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

I thought you guys would be grateful for me bringing it to MS attention.
              Yep. I have no doubt that plans are already being made for a party in your honor.

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

Keeping us on our toes Willie Nelson, Jesse Ventura and KRS 1 do not make for a captivating documentary about a brand new President.

Comment

• Miroslav
                  WHOA I can change this!1!
                  • Apr 2006

Watched the first one (second one appears to be dead)...meh. Several points to the video:

1. Politicians basically mediate and serve the interests of their constituents. They have to not let things get too out of balance in favor of one group of constituents like they recently did, but it's a simple fact of life that financiers and heads of big corporations will always have a disproportionate sway. Why? Because they're the ones who fund stuff and make stuff that basically enables our modern way of life. They control the means of production which keep us from being in the freaking stone age, and so they will always have more influence. duh. Is it fair? Not necessarily. But that's life.

2. This whole "New World Order" = America and Britain dominating the rest of the world...that's only been going on for the past 100 years already (HELLO mr. historian ). If anything, I would argue that America and Britain are now undergoing a decline of wealth/power and that their influence around the world is going to decline as well. I doubt this "New World Order" is going to be so Anglo-American; if anything, it might tend to be more Chinese.
                  Last edited by Miroslav; March 12, 2009, 09:31:00 PM.
                  mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

the moral of the story is that the banks have taken over your country. Lincoln warned of this a long time ago and now it is happening..not a big deal as long as you have tough hands.. and back..

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

^^Its not "happening" it already happened.
                      As for Miro's point about Chinese controlling the NWO its not gonna happen...the west controls all the important patents and that ultimately what counts...all the corporations that have a global impact i.e. Nike, Coca Cola etc they are the ones sewing the seeds of the NWO.
                      Again just to stress the point that when I say NWO I mean the official verssion i.e. global interconectedness and intergovermental coperation.
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Miroslav
                        WHOA I can change this!1!
                        • Apr 2006

the moral of the story is that the banks have taken over your country.
                        By the way, they've "taken over" your country, too.

Originally posted by Shpira
                        ^^Its not "happening" it already happened.
                        ^^ this.

Since the beginning of civilization, it's always been the case that whoever controls the scarce resources/money bags and means of production wields disproportionate power. This is nothing new, and Karl Marx already galvanized a political movement in opposition to this.

If you voted for Obama expecting him to reverse this entire wealth-power paradigm, then yes, you should feel deceived (and you should also have your head checked). If you voted for Obama expecting him to take some steps toward stabilizing this economic mess, making positive changes in healthcare, improving infrastructure, and improving US foreign relations...then the jury is still out as to whether or not you will be deceived. You'll get a sense for that in about a year; these aren't problems you solve in 90 days.
                        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

they took over my country long ago.

Comment

• MJDub
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

they took over my country long ago.
                            Which explains
                            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

^ this is cliche of me but seriously lol @ the use of the icon

Comment

Working...