X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocky_pusher
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2004

Anyone in Barcelona Spain?

Anyone in Barcelona Spain? I am planning to move there in January and I was wondering if the rates on the flats in this page are accurate? Anyone can help me out?

I think it is a great page, though I wonder if prices are a bit overvalued. If you know any other page like this one let me know. Some local help would be great!

• skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Sorry, I don't live in Barcelona, but where are you moving from?
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Barcelona fcuking ROCKS!!!!!! Great wheather, great people... Learn some Catalan boy.

Comment

• Gloomy
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

prices are high but not overvalued I think ... 750? for a 80 m? studio fully equipped is the price you pay here in Belgium as well in cities.

Comment

• cocky_pusher
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2004

Re: Anyone in Barcelona Spain?

Moving from Mexico City. I ve been in BCN every summer since 1997, I got used to catalan already though I am not really good at it. I posted this topic because I remembered flat prices were lower, and when I spent a month or so in Dublin I remember it being cheaper. I think it is more expensive now because of the the Barcelona 2004 Forum. Though I am not sure, any comments about the forum?

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Wow, must be nice to travel around the world. I envy you dude.
            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...