X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marimba
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

come on!!!
    the fact is that an EEUU soldier kill an injured and desarmed man.
    that?s a fact. the shit that you argument are conjectures, not facts.

so now your soldiers not only kills man,womans & childrens, now wounded people too.
    why you think that with violence you can make things better?
    dont you know a word called "tolerance"?
    with killer that you have for president im very concerned about the future...

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Why was he injured idiot?? ^^^ probably because he was fighting with the insurgents.. why do we think this man that died was a good man and we feel bad for him.. he was the enemy.. this is war.. u think when islam takes over you country they won't chop off your head for saying something against there religion?? Be careful with your arguements because from my point of view u guys sound like the enemy.. MIchael Moore really touched a lott of people in USA and it is a shame because he doesn't care about the USA.. He has divided it with all his lies..

Comment

• Marimba
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

you say it man....probably he was fighting with the insurgents....probably.....that a fact? no man. that a conjecture.

and ok...maybe he was a rebel....he still was disarmed and injured.....and who are you to say who is a bad guy or a bad man? maybe he was only defending his ideas, maybe your army kill all of his family, maybe your soldier rape his wife in the Abu Sabir Prison.....and maybe ...just maybe he was traying to defend his country against the invaders ( that?s you), but well all that are just conjectures, isn?t?
        do i talk like the enemy? nop you talk like a killer for defending that shit.
        i am the enemy ? nop...a just a guy that hates the violence that you and the Irakies insurgents love. Only because you can tolerate the diffences.
        I think you must see inside you and look for the enemy, maybe you will find it.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

well that was very deep.. and a load of shit.. look inside myself?? i'm not blowing myself up!! ..no you don't understand war.. Where u from.. if u say the USA i am convinced that u people have completely lost touch with reality.. How can you say this about people who were strapping bombs on themselves and killing your soldiers?? Put yourself in there shoes.. You might do the same if u were trained to kill your whole life..

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

marimba - you don't know the facts either, so you shouldn't assume anything either. like i said before, the media will hype you up with all kinds of BS. some of it true, some of it slightly exaggerated and some untrue... we should let justice determine what happens now.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Marimba
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

im not assuming anything. there is a fact, and the fact is that video of an american soldier killing in cold blood an injured and disarmed person.
              that?s a fact.. and that soldier must be separated from the army and have a trial.

Comment

• sacredawe78
                Getting Somewhere
                • Aug 2004

i saw the video...it was disgusting...

the marine was probably scared and hysterical to some degree

i dont know how else you could be in war

his superiors have probably completely desensitized him from perceiving those people as equals, but rather "raghead" pieces of garbage

you would have to think like that to make any sense at all of it

it is a common event in war....they do this to these kids and then tell them to play by some rule???

fuck that

that kid was so brainwashed...he just "forgot" the so called rules of engagement

what a load of shit that is - """the rules of engagement"""

what that kid did was evil...no doubt about it...but this entire war is evil...the entire thing is wrong...both sides are savages...and this is just one more example of it...i hold him accountable, but i also all parties to this tragedy accountable...

Comment

• sacredawe78
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                  marimba - you don't know the facts either, so you shouldn't assume anything either. like i said before, the media will hype you up with all kinds of BS. some of it true, some of it slightly exaggerated and some untrue... we should let justice determine what happens now.

dont we all have a hand in justice??

dont exclude marimba from inquiry

smells like more a cover up to me....is that what you advocate?

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Marimba
                    and ok...maybe he was a rebel....he still was disarmed and injured.....and who are you to say who is a bad guy or a bad man? maybe he was only defending his ideas, maybe your army kill all of his family, maybe your soldier rape his wife in the Abu Sabir Prison.....and maybe ...just maybe he was traying to defend his country against the invaders ( that?s you), but well all that are just conjectures, isn?t?
                    Whatever anyone may have against Marimba here, this is quite true. I've tried explaining something alike to a few relatives of mine, but they won't understand.

For most Westerners, the Iraqi's fighting the US and EU troops are nothing more than terrorists and insurgents, but we must never ever forget that there is more views to life, right or wrong, beautiful or ugly etc. than our own.
                    It's hard looking at someone from a different culture trying not to wear your 'cultural glasses', in fact it is impossible. But you can always try to imagine yourself not being yourself but the man/woman/child looking at you. Imagine the thoughts.

Your own side is always just one of many sides to a story. People tend to ignore this fact. Intolerance and the unwillingness to open up to others is the enemy within.
                    But that's just a humble boyz opinion, isn't it?
                    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Marimba
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

SAY NO MORE!

PEACE!!

Comment

• gokada
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ftc
                        in the vid i see a wounded old man (he is said to be wounded the day before when the mosque was attacked who was then treated by the marines which leads me to conclude that he would be unarmed) being shot at point-blank range with no evidence of posing any possible threat. i'm sorry, i don't know what else to call this.

yes, perhaps there are more details behind this incident but if it wasn't filmed i doubt anyone would hear about it. atleast now justice has a chance to prevail should the marine be found guilty.
                        fortunately, none of us are over there, and I think it's fair to assume that we don't know what we'd do if we were in the middle of all that shit...I saw the exact same thing as you FTC, but as Garrick had stated earlier, there have been instances of people pretending to be dead, only to blow themselves up while taking others with them...we shouldn't get ourselves too riled up about it because whatever is gonna happen, is gonna happen...war is a nasty business....I only wish the media showed some of the good things coming out of Iraq. I have close friends over there and they're all pissed off at how the media is portraying everything. Schools are being built, they have fresh running water, and most of the Iraqi's surprisingly still want the coalition there....hopefully we can all look back on this in our lifetimes and realize that eventhough it was a shitty deal in every way, it was worth it....lets pray for that...
                        Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
                        "...without struggle, there is no progress."

Comment

• gokada
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Marimba
                          dont you know a word called "tolerance"?
                          with killer that you have for president im very concerned about the future...
                          With all due respect....the U.S. "tolerated" Saddam's defiance of the resolutions set forth by the coalition for 12 years while he bribed France, Russia, China, and the U.N. with oil for money...dollar figures are reported to be about 4 billion...Saddam then took some of that money and paid the families of Palestinian suicide bombers to carry out terrorist attacks on Israelis...also, some of the money went to supply the very insurgents that the coalition is fighting in Iraq. So common sense would tell you that this war may have been over with a long time ago had the previously mentioned countries and the U.N. not accepted bribes. If you want to argue that the U.S. should never have gone to war with Iraq in the first place because of the absence of weapons of mass destruction, you must remember that the U.S. wasn't the only country to believe so...Saddam himself admitted that he had these weapons; remember that he used them on his own people, but he claims to have destroyed them...now considering what a tyrrant and a liar Saddam was, and how greedy and power hungry he was, it's a logical assumption that he most likely did possess these weapons. In fact, intelligence points to the notion that Saddam snuck these weapons into Syria...

(http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=36463)

Keep a clear mind my friend. It's okay to speak with passion and emotions on this subject, but do some research and try to keep emotions out of it while you're searching for facts....After you have found your facts, instead of speculation or wild conjecture, speak with as much emotion as you want...Good day...
                          Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
                          "...without struggle, there is no progress."

Comment

• Yao
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Also true Gokada.

I think the UN is to blame as much as the US for this war. I still am against it, but I do not support the way the UN has handled the situation.

I don't know who said it, but this is quite a famous quote from a famous person: "Sometimes for things to get better, they fist have to become worse". Or something alike.

People have been displeased (to say the least) by the fact that the embargo hit the population of Iraq harder than Saddam, but that could have been foreseen. A dictator always has the means to gather all there is left in the country for his own use.
                            In this case that would have meant: no food-for-oil, no nothing.

I know this is a very inhumane way of making politics, but it would have eventually led to an uprising of the people. If you make circumstances bad enough for a people, they will revolt. That is an almost scientifically proven fact.
                            You could argue that you would be harming the people, but I personally think that makes little difference: virtually all the money that came in was seized by Saddam, so to the common man on the street it made little difference.
                            But they could've kept Saddam on a shorter leash like that.

It will always be a guess which method was preferrable in this case (as it is in any case), and maybe the US would've gotten my support I they had been honest about their reasons. Because to me this invasion has been based on lies.

And I still haven't forgiven my PM that he has shown so little backbone in international politics: he should have said Yes or No, but all he did was saying that he supported the war politically but not military. And after the dirty work was done he sent in troops which are stationed in the most remote and calm area of Iraq.

How f*cking weak can you be?
                            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...