yeah lame. screw all of that. i am waiting for the real product and going to see it on the bigscreen.
--final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
Collapse
X
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
Been keeping track of the story leaks and it's beginning to look like your fear might come true.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--

WTF is this shit.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
I know who she is ... that's Emma Frost ... one of the most powerful psychic on the planet after Professor X and Jean Grey .... but that depiction is way too blinged up.



She should look like ice or glass ... not like that sparkly shit, that's just unrealistic.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
Unrealistic??? who X-men NO WAY!!!
those pics above are making me cum in my pantsthis movie is making me big in the pants. cant wait for it.
HENTAIThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
Sorry I meant 'unrealistic' like, not faithful to the comic ... Emma Frost is a cool character in the comic and that sparkly shit is ghey.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
Oh...yeah. But if it was realistic to the comic book there wouldn't be so much hype about wolverine
+ wait till you watch the film thats not the only inconsistency...
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
There's always been some hype over Wolverine, he's always been the bad boy / anti hero character in the comics ... Wolverine has probalby spawned off the most limited series out of the X-men cast.
I am seriously curious where they're getting this storyline from, wondering if this is based on X-Men First Class which I haven't read.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
The way they've been fucking around with the character histories makes it a bit tough to want to sit through. I'm all for different interpretations of stories and ideas, but this is kind of straying a bit too far from the source material for my tastes.Comment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
Yeah, the very least they can do is try to fit these timelines with the X-men trilogy that's already in place. The comics have various spin offs and reboots but comics happen over a long period of time, you just can't pull off shit like that with movies.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
Man did this movie suck. The origin started fairly well then it went all over the shop. Suggest renting this.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: --final trailer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine--
Not the best that I've seen for the year but an enjoyable watch. Renting it wouldn't be as enjoyable as on big screen imo.
Hugh Jackman is always a bonus for me
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment