• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esef
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Who's HUNGRY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hardee's unveils new 'Monster'
    Fast-food chain's new burger -- with 1,400 calories and 107 grams of fat -- will cost you $5.49.

Fans of Hardee's new "Monster Thickburger" may end up making "Big Mac" lovers look like waif-like supermodels.

As many fast-food restaurants cut back the fat and calories in their offerings, Hardee's Food Systems Inc. is betting that Americans are ready to sink their teeth into its new and improved "Monster" burger.

St. Louis-based Hardee's said its new burger boasts two 1/3-pound slabs of Angus beef, four strips of bacon, three slices of American cheese and some mayonnaise -- all on a buttered, toasted, sesame seed bun.

The "Monster Thickburger" will cost about $5.49, Hardee's said. But chowing down on the 1,420-calorie burger, which contains 107 grams of fat, will cost around $7 with fries and a soda.

"The (original) 'Monster Burger' was one of our most popular menu items," Brad Haley, executive vice president of marketing for Hardee's, said in a statement. "(But) it's now a 'Thickburger.'"

Many fast-food chains, including McDonald's (Research) and Wendy's International (Research), have tried to offer healthier menu items to cater to Americans on low-fat, low-carb diets.

But Hardee's said the "Monster Thickburger" is not all it has to offer on its menu.

"In about 30 days, we will be introducing a BBQ chicken sandwich that would only have 4 grams of fat and 300 calories. We just have a wide range of selections for everybody," Haley said.

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

sounds like the artery-clogger i've always dreamed of.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

disgusting!

nobody should eat hardees, EVER!!

Comment

• Civic_Zen
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

I've never eaten Hardies before, not even sure if they have any "restuarants" here.
        "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
        "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Re: Who's HUNGRY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

about fucking time they released this burger...

Comment

• MJ
            Here since 2002
            • Jun 2004

Silly rumour?

link link tut tut ban ban
            mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

hardee's is known for making grosser things... i wouldn't put it past them mike man.
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• TheOutsider
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

thats just wrong.. 107 grams of fat... not to mention the carbs that burger would contain -_-

Comment

• esef
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Musical Journey
                  Silly rumour?

link link tut tut ban ban
                  give me a break MJ ...
                  like i'm going to spend an hour putting together a PR for a burger...
                  i'd sooner be spending the time surfin' for smut! :P

here's your bloody link : http://money.cnn.com/2004/11/15/news...dees/index.htm

Comment

• skahound
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jun 2004

I strongly recommend wrapping your grease-laden mouths around this puppy instead: http://www.supersizeme.com/
                    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      Double hoodie beer monster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
                      I've never eaten Hardies before, not even sure if they have any "restuarants" here.
                      When I visited California 5 months ago I'd never heard of Carl's Jr. My buddy took me there, and I realized they're practically the same place... the buildings look the same, it's the same stupid star logo, the menu looks identical, etc. If you've had Carls Jr, you've probably had Hardees.

Click this link and it shows "Hardees" and "Carls Jr" on the same image. http://www.carlsjr.com/home/

Hardee's (East Coast)

Carls Jr (West Coast)

It's a conspiracy

Comment

• esef
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

that star is soooo creepy looking. you know he's a total racist!

they had a bumper sticker out a few years ago that said "EAT MEAT"
                        we used to cut the AT off and put EAT ME all over the place!! HA HA HA!! LOL LOLO LOLOOLOOLOLOOLLLLLLLLLOOLOLOLL

i was a crafty butcher, that's for shizzle!!

Comment

• skahound
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by esef
                          they had a bumper sticker out a few years ago that said "EAT MEAT"
                          we used to cut the AT off
                          I don't get it. What does "E MEAT" mean? :wink:
                          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• muggeh
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

Re: Who's HUNGRY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Now i'm hungry and need to make something thanks

Comment

• Yao
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

I like a good long Subway sandwich...healthier and tastier: 30 cm of oral pleasure.
                              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...