X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Exit 2009 MotherFu*kers!!

Small update ....I heard Steve Lawler + Lee Buridge are coming and Korn on the main stage as well...
    Last edited by Shpira; April 3, 2009, 04:17:02 PM.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• ribbario
      Underwater
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Shpira
      Small update ....
      Darren Emerson and Sander Kleinenberg „back to back "
      + Heidi, Justin Martin ... + Kissy Sell Out and Alex Metric +

Manic Street Preachers
      Mixes !!!

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

very good...looking forward to the whole thing. Usually there is one night that I think is kinda meh but this year the whole line up looks very promising!

I am gonna need so much shit...and I am getting kinda worried! Will I survive?

p.s. Ribbario...do you know anyone willing to rent out a house for like 10 ppl? I am thinking of comminga couple of days early bringing my decks and starting the party in style....hoping to spend a total of like 7-10 days in Novi Sad with some friends from London and some from Belgarde...anyway if you read this and think you can help P.M. me please.
        Thanks
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

Sasha, Digweed, Carl Cox, Green Velvet, Dubfire, Ritchie Hawtin, Darren Emerson, Sander Klainenberg, Lee Buridge, Steve Lawler, Adam Beyer, Anja Shneider, Alex Metric, Heidi, Kissy Sellout

Prodigy, Moby, Kraftewerk, Artic Monkeys, Madness, Korn, Manic Street Preachers, Patty Smith...etc loads of d'n'b as well...

thats what I know so far...there are quite a few things I'd like to listen to there...
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Haziel
            Likes a finger upthere
            • Jan 2007

Sasha, Digweed, Green Velvet, Ritchie Hawtin, Lee Buridge, Steve Lawler, Adam Beyer, Anja Shneider, .

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ganjamo
              Green Velvet is awesome live, he does his own vocals and thats pretty cool

p.d : he he he he he ha ha, camera's ready prepare to flash!!!
              But he doesn't do the same show as he once did, now that he's been "Born Again".
              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Shpira
                Angry Boy Child
                • Oct 2006

Update

Sasha, Digweed, Carl Cox, Green Velvet, Dubfire, Ritchie Hawtin, Darren Emerson, Sander Klainenberg, Lee Buridge, Steve Lawler, Adam Beyer, Anja Shneider, Alex Metric, Heidi, Kissy Sellout ....and Steve Angelo, Sebastian Ingrosso, Gui Boratto, Paul Woolford, Yousef, Etien De Crecy, Reboot and Eric Prydz

Prodigy, Moby, Kraftewerk, Artic Monkeys, Madness, Korn, Manic Street Preachers, Patty Smith, Lilly Allen...etc loads of d'n'b as well...
                The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

^Wonder what Korn is like live...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                    • Mar 2008

^ i heard they suck live
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

honestly with this line up that's the last thing on my mind...
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• evo7
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                        But he doesn't do the same show as he once did, now that he's been "Born Again".
                        he played exit in 2007 and was absolutely banging
                        www.soundcloud.com/superistic

Comment

• AntonyM
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Oct 2004

I've seen Hawtin a couple of times before...I like him. His got his own thing going...not sure what its gonna be like b2b with dubfire...i find his music to be a little but too static for my taste. its like he mixes minimal/tech house the same way he used mix prog back in the day with ali...its just makes it a really slow kinda set...well we'll see.
                          Yeah I saw Dubfire a couple weeks ago and thought the same thing was expecting a bit more fire and a lot less blip.
                          So came back last night...
                          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                          Originally posted by Illuminate
                          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Shpira
                            Angry Boy Child
                            • Oct 2006

Yet another update

Sasha, Digweed, Carl Cox, Green Velvet, Dubfire, Ritchie Hawtin, Darren Emerson, Sander Klainenberg, Lee Buridge, Steve Lawler, Adam Beyer, Anja Shneider, Alex Metric, Heidi, Kissy Sellout ....and Steve Angelo, Sebastian Ingrosso, Gui Boratto, Paul Woolford, Yousef, Etien De Crecy, Reboot and Eric Prydz

+ James Zabiela, Nic Fanciulli, Loco Dice, Magda, Tayo and Hannah Holland, Japanese Popstars Live...

Last edited by Shpira; May 13, 2009, 10:31:58 PM.
                            The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...