• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GetAchievements
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jan 2009

Re: Danny Tenaglia at Park West last night

Originally posted by chuckc
    back in wmc 2003 when i met him on the space terrarce, i said what up danny t...he looked over and smiled and most of his teeth were rotting out. it was pretty gross actually. he must have got permant denchers between now and then.

LOL! He probably brushes his teeth with meth
    http://soundcloud.com/getachievements

Comment

• hulkhuss
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
      back in wmc 2003 when i met him on the space terrarce, i said what up danny t...he looked over and smiled and most of his teeth were rotting out. it was pretty gross actually. he must have got permant denchers between now and then.
      Yeah he has vaneers now...
      wasn't he at Space with Yoko Ono too?
      http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Sorry to hear they got over on you, Tenaglia has been quite a bore as of late, those damn lights he waves around, plus that damn 30min tribal loop he throws in every two hours gets annoying, Wish ya better luck at some of the other shows.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• cohiba
          Addiction started
          • Jul 2008

Damn, sounds like a bad night. I don't think I could have stuck around for as long as you did in those conditions. I can't stand people talking over the top of the music.

Comment

• Haziel
            Likes a finger upthere
            • Jan 2007

He definetly got weird , last year i saw him at ultra playing some shitty music and doing this thing with a green flashlight , pointing it inside his mouth and then the motherfucker started dancing with the gogo dancers ,

and shit man like if that wasnt enough he started convulsing on stage as if he was having a heart attack from the " great music" he was playing ,i felt so embarrassed to watch that shit, I remember goign out of the tent and thinking to myself i'm never seeing this douchebag again... ever

Comment

• AntonyM
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2004

Yeah typical shite from that loser
              Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
              3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• cohiba
                Addiction started
                • Jul 2008

^^Wow, I feel embarassed just reading about it.

Comment

• maddlingo
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

I got my redemption today with the S&D sunset cruise
                  "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• Mariner1
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2009

if it makes you feel any better, i was sippin on a beer listening to clorophila this afternoon

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

another dissapointing tenaglia showing!

when is he going to retire!

Comment

• devon
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hulkhuss
                        Yeah he has vaneers now...
                        wasn't he at Space with Yoko Ono too?
                        that was 2003 at the old space, i was there and yoko ono climbed up in the booth about 9 am with danny and belted out a high pitch squeal that was suppose to be singing for some track her and danny were working on. it brought the whole night to a standstill.

now i have had some great nights with danny back at vinyl in nyc. but as of late it just doesnt seem to be worth it.
                        i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• Mariner1
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                          another dissapointing tenaglia showing!

when is he going to retire!

christ on a bike, isn't that the truth? guy isn't pushing any decent new stuff. And even if he does, he puts out one mix every year (at best) is totally against recording live sets, has a very weak-sauce touring schedule, acts like a gd girl, and when you DO get to see him, it's like trying to hustle your way into an 18+ club in jersey, and when you get in, his antics just kill the mood for the serious music lover.

why Is this guy still talked about?

Comment

• lilsensa
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Cocaine is a helluva drug.
                            RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• AntonyM
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Oct 2004

Neptune's baby, he has been replaced by Howells who does those Dig Deeper set, 8+ hrs sets now, now 20 but at least the entire eight are solid.

Am I close here?

Comment

• rubyraks
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by devon
                                that was 2003 at the old space, i was there and yoko ono climbed up in the booth about 9 am with danny and belted out a high pitch squeal that was suppose to be singing for some track her and danny were working on. it brought the whole night to a standstill.

now i have had some great nights with danny back at vinyl in nyc. but as of late it just doesnt seem to be worth it.
                                I remember that night at Space and damn did she kill the mood quick!

As for vinyl, I used to go quite frequently (2-3 fridays each month) and those were some damn good nights (especially after 6-7am ), though towards the end of his residency there the 112 crew (ie. bill patrick, dennis rodgers, tom amoroso and matt licata) tore up the backroom and started putting him to shame.
                                "Work like you don't need the money.
                                Love like you've never been hurt.
                                Dance like nobody's watching.
                                Sing like nobody's listening.
                                Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

Working...