Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • being clever
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2004

What tune you gonna have on after take off?
    "He was always late on principle, his principle being that punctuality is the thief of time."

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

I just burned off that RPO records set, I haven't given it a listen yet. I just scanned through it and it sounded like the shit.

I also just burned Garrick's & Nietzsche's sets, I really dug em when I heard em in my car earlier this week.. thinking about giving them a full non-stop listen. Also burned Luke Fair's Spring promo (haven't even given that a full listen yet) and it looks like I'll be burning Gustavo's and Jayson's [ms] sets.

It's a shame my CD player doesn't play mp3's, otherwise I'd just keep listening the the preview CDs I have for my car. I have to burn actual CDs until I go buy an ipod or a cd/mp3 player... whichever I get first.

Comment

• ShaneLittle
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Yup, Gainesville!

Originally posted by skahound
        Shane, you're in G'ville correct?
        I love vinyl.

Comment

• mixu
          Travel Guru Extraordinaire
          • Jun 2004

I'll be in Orlando from next Wednesday ? for five nights and five nights only!

Bring it on!
          Ask me a question...

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mixu

Bring it on!
            Eh, not exactly coming at the timeliest moment. Don't think there's much going on. Where are you staying? I-Drive? Disney property? Downtown?
            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• mixu
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
              Originally posted by mixu

Bring it on!
              Eh, not exactly coming at the timeliest moment. Don't think there's much going on. Where are you staying? I-Drive? Disney property? Downtown?
              Yeah, it's a work thing ? not much choice in the dates... Staying near the Orange County Convention Center, wherever that is. Is anything happening? Looks like I missed Deep Dish and Sander
              Ask me a question...

Comment

• skahound
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jun 2004

Yeah nothing going on. Sandra Collins will be here this Sunday :yawn: Other than that you're gonna be shit outta luck. Check www.orlandoweekly.com for anything that I may have missed. Two clubs downtown you may want to check out are Knock-Knock and Crooked Bayou. Both have pretty sweet house playing. Also Sky 60 has a house DJ but it may be too chilly to be on a rooftop. If you want any other suggestions then just hit me up on PM and I'll direct you to some of the cooler places.
                A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• mixu
                  • Jun 2004

Thanks Ska
                  Ask me a question...

Comment

Working...