• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Diddy Fucked up at WMC

pretty self explanatory.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC_4DlHyqZQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
  • buckman
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Diddy Fucked up at WMC

he said underground..lol there is nothing underground about the artists he mentioned.
    " Darkness Imprisioning Me
    All That I See
    Absolute Horror
    I Cannot Live
    I Cannot Die
    Trapped In Myself
    Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

i cant watch that dildo, is he blowing up the Martinez brothers again?

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Thought Busta Rhymes was the new Puffy, did not realize Combs was back on the radar.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Cevin Fisher he is not, give me a break
          Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

what a lame thread...lock this garbage

Comment

• papa_giorgio
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

i can't stand that guy >< , he's so fucking full of himself.

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by buckman
                he said underground..lol there is nothing underground about the artists he mentioned.

Comment

• Mariner1
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2009

Fine. Let me be the detractor here. I might as well take yet another unpopular position. But hear me out.

I think Diddy's participation here is a benefit to electronic music worldwide. Think of how many unaware rap-minded producers, artists, dj's, and enthusiasts will be watching this stupid, but kinda funny vid will reach.

Exposure to electronic music, whatever form, is a good thing. Yeah, we all hate some Dj's, and we think some producers suck. But tastes do change, and I'm pretty sure some of you grew up on tiesto and started finding newer, more interesting, and more creative dj's and producers. Even if the people Diddy reaches never get beyond some of the people he produces, I'd still argue that its' a net gain. Let's face it, the industry only survives where there is money to be made. If it gets more people into a weekly house club not-in-LA-Chicago-Detroit-NewYork-Miami-or-DC, it is a good thing. It might even inspire people to allow house dj's to play at more hip-hop oriented venues. (here in philly, I don't even think there is an underground house night, much less something that is non-disco-at-the-gay-bars. Hell, Josh wink hasn't played here in a while, and philly is the sixth largest city in the US!)

Diddy might suck as a person, and a producer. But the guy knows how to market shit to a wide audience. who knows...he may just introduce house music and the WMC to a future sasha or digweed out there.

Plus, I think it's high time the black community recognize that they created house music. Ween the kids of shitty rap with piss-poor messages and get them in on something more beautiful and positive, and who knows what might turn around?

My ten cents.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

good points, and you are definitely welcome to your 10 cents, but i hardly think wmc was lacking publicity before this idiot stuck his nose in

besides he wouldnt know underground if he tripped and fell in a sewer man hole

Comment

• Johnson
                      Addiction started
                      • Dec 2004

please stop saying that it is good for electronic music worldwide .. worldwide is a pretty big word. diddy may get some guidos to listen to electronic music who are around the block, and i even can hardly see a benefit in this... worldwide .. pfff

Comment

• papa_giorgio
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Johnson
                        please stop saying that it is good for electronic music worldwide .. worldwide is a pretty big word. diddy may get some guidos to listen to electronic music who are around the block, and i even can hardly see a benefit in this... worldwide .. pfff
                        yep, WMC was and has been fine till this turd with diamond raisins showed up to market it like its really gonna make a fucking difference.

Comment

• DancingQueen
                          AVB FanClub | President
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                          good points, and you are definitely welcome to your 10 cents, but i hardly think wmc was lacking publicity before this idiot stuck his nose in
                          Exactly...I don't think by him making a video and announcing his party it made any difference....well maybe it brought a few more posers out, lol

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                          besides he wouldnt know underground if he tripped and fell in a sewer man hole
                          ahahaha
                          sigpic
                          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Mariner1
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2009

I expected dancing queen and steve to answer like this. Figures.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                              • Mar 2008

ditty gonna get raped!
                              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...