X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paulg222
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2008

DJing Pioneer CDJ 1000 mk III

Anyone know anywhere that is selling the Pioneer CDJ 1000 MK3 in the United Kingdom at the old price of £759 ? Everywhere seems to be selling them at the new price of £900. Any help would be much appreciated.
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: Pioneer CDJ 1000 mk III

try ebay?

Comment

• scifi pi
      Addiction started
      • Oct 2004

new dealer prices went up after the first quarter...

Comment

• bobjuice
        Banned
        • May 2008

They're now £900 at Digital Village so i'd be surprised if you got them for less elsewhere as dv tend to be very competitive..
        Do you know someone with their own firm who can write off the VAT? if so, get them to buy them for you - will save you £150 ish per deck.

or look around europe maybe?

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

I would recommend you go on gumtree.co.uk

this was posted yesterday

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GENUINE ADVERT,WITH GENUINE UK, CE APPROVED PIONEER PRODUCTS FOR SALE.
          I am selling 1 x Pioneer cdj 1000mk3 digital turntable, with new swan flightcase, 2gb sandisk sd card, excellent condition and perfect working order, I do not have the original box or instructions, but this is protected by a brand new swan flightcase, this has never been gigged,I also have a Pioneer Cdj 400 Mixer in excellent condition, works perfectly, again this has a swan flightcase, but I am sure I still have the original box in the loft.
          This has been set up in my mums spare room, but I never get the chance to use the equipment anymore.
          Any demonstration is welcome, cash on collection only... I will not ship,
          I would however be happy to sell the items individually, £650 for the CDJ1000 Mk3, & £300 for the DJM400.
          I am in Basildon Essex

I bought a lot of my stuff through gumtree and you can get really amazingly good deals if you just have some patience. A lot of the time there are people trying to get rid of equipment quickly... anyway I am sure you'll find something.

p.s. just be careful only pay on pick up.
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...