X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatalfelix
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Sasha @ Renaissance, Dance Valley 2009, The Netherlands

After enjoying Sasha's sets for years it's finally time to watch this man in real life. The 11th of July UDC prresents Dance Valley #15, and there will be a special Renaissance area including:

Sasha -
    Hernan Cattaneo -
    Nick Warren -
    Dave Seaman -
    Marcus James -
    Prinz -

The rest of the line-up is very good too, but you won't see me there. From 10AM to 11PM it's Renaissance time .

tickets: 62,50 euro
    more info:
    Dance Valley is the worlds longest running day time dance festival. Renowned for its high quality line-up, dazzling entertainment and unique venue.
    "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
  • Brazilec72
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2009

Re: Sasha @ Renaissance, Dance Valley 2009, The Netherlands

Will be there too!!!!! Sasha rulez but this days i prefer Nick Warren. The Renaissance tent will be also my favorite, but names like Stewe Lawler, Funkagenda, etc. are not bad too

Comment

• Brazilec72
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by fatalfelix

After enjoying Sasha's sets for years it's finally time to watch this man in real life. The 11th of July UDC prresents Dance Valley #15, and there will be a special Renaissance area including:

Sasha -
      Hernan Cattaneo -
      Nick Warren -
      Dave Seaman -
      Marcus James -
      Prinz -

The rest of the line-up is very good too, but you won't see me there. From 10AM to 11PM it's Renaissance time .

tickets: 62,50 euro
      more info:
      http://www.dancevalley.nl/
      Have you been enjoying? I was in the first line - Sasha was amazing, but Nick Warren was a bit better. What do you mean? Have a couple of photos of Sasha, Nick and Hernan

Comment

• fatalfelix
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2008

It was very shitty for me because I had to go to the hospital last week and I stayed there until sunday . My friends did went to Sasha and they also said he was amazing. Even Nick Warren was dancing between the crowd after he finished his set . When they told me that I felt more shitty, because I really wanted to go.

Next week I get my revenge when he has to play @ Tomorrowland with Digweed. Already had my operation, so nothing can go wrong this time !

Some vids for me to warm up for next week:

Sasha

Hernan & Nick Warren
        "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• nemis
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2009

What a performance!

I really enjoyed Hernan, Nick and Sasha on the stage, Cattaneo bringing deeper sound in the first half turning into more techy beats afterwards which made mi sick. Warren, although dissapointing me a bit by damping the atmosfere a little, playing the new WoW tracks including Future Perfect but the kicking it off with King Roc - The Beginning (Alex Kenji Remix) and the great track (which name I don't know) before the end. I've heard just the second hour of Sasha's set and have to say it was wicked! Great atmosfere, almost full arena and really nice music.

Does anybody happen to have the tracklists (or even the download links)?

Comment

• fatalfelix
            Platinum Poster
            • May 2008

http://www.audiobeats.net/app/parties/show/288-dance-valley-festival-spaarnwoude-netherlands-11-7-2009

Some sets already online, I hope they recorded the Renaissance area also

Comment

• Frankiee
              Getting Somewhere
              • Nov 2009

Does anyone have this set? the link mentioned above is broken. Thanks

Comment

Working...