Platinum Poster
    • Feb 2008

4Mal - April 2009 Promo Mix

01. Soliquid — Shibuya — Original Mix [Baroque Special]
    02. Maa Bashi — Mountains — Original Mix [Bashi Recordings]
    03. Magitman — Kalamari — D-Nox & Beckers Remix [Plastik Park Germany]
    04. Francis Preve — Hasown — Original Mix [Different Pieces]
    05. Kismet — Endorphine — Original Mix [Pilot 6 Holland]
    06. Ex Da Bass, Ian Brearley — Riga Nights — Tomcraft Remix [Midway Germany]
    07. Second Left — Traffic Lights — Original Mix [Electronic Elements]
    08. Passenger 10 — Mikado — PROFF Remix [Unreleased Digital]
    09. Solid Sky — Cloudburst — Original Mix [Wildchild]
    10. Josh Gabriel — Reverse — Original Mix [Different Pieces]
    11. Anton Chernikov — Rainbow Hunt — 4Mal’s Black Harmony Remix [Proxoz Recordings]
    12. CJ Stone — Shining Star — Martin Roth NuStyle Remix [Ministry Of Sound Germany]

Co tu dużo gadać Panie, treści pieśni niczym lanie, wody Panie na mσj młyn, taki dobry z tego czyn, że płynące z setσw dźwięki, niszczą fazy mej udręki, i już człowiek zajarany, leci wiskać leśne polany, w poszukiwaniu grzybσw oczywiście, ja też przyznaję uroczyście
  • elektrikzon
    Gold Gabber
    • May 2006

Re: 4Mal - April 2009 Promo Mix

thanks lets check it°°°
    °O●● zuRReAL muSik ●●°°

Comment

• JellyButt
      Platinum Poster
      • Jan 2005

10x
      IT WASN'T ME! i SWEAR!!!

Comment

• Leden
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Tnx for the Link!

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Been waiting, never misses.
          Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

I dunno, is this going to be any good? Anyone download this and give it a listen yet?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

jk thanks for posting this!!!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

^ I should hope so, you like dis sound, come on.
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...