X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Rush Limbaugh on Gordon Brown

“But the slobbering [over Barack Obama], the slobbering… this guy, folks I’m telling ya, if he keeps this up throughout the G20, Gordon Brown will come down with anal poisoning and may die from it.”
    Wonkette is filthy, hilarious, liberal news. YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH! Click to read Wonkette, by Rebecca Schoenkopf, a Substack publication with tens of thousands of subscribers.

Anal poisoning? WTF?
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Rush Limbaugh on Gordon Brown

Gordon is fucking joke...I thought America had it bad in 2004 election deciding between a retard and an old pussy, but Britain has to decide between this fat cunt and the fucking conservatives. HOW TERRIBLE IS THAT!?!
    Politics is just becoming an ever bigger joke. The sane and normal ppl have no chance against big business sponsored candidates who do what is best for their handlers and not their voters.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• CactusBeats
      Addiction started
      • Mar 2008

"Naturally, how Limbaugh gained such innovative insight into the epidemiological vectors of saliva-borne ass toxins remains an open question."
      Huffington Post

I would have to guess that Rush himself must posess the same saliva-borne ass toxins himself after having eaten Gordon's ass prior to (or even during) the ongoing G20 Conference. Or else he is just suggesting that Gordon's ass-eating habits (of Obama) have "blessed" him (Gordon) with these toxins. I still cannot explain how Limbaugh knows what saliva toxins Gordon has without a firsthand ass-eating of Gordon, himself?? Isn't there a strong Republican Party stance on individual privacy rights of health records anyway? Then again since Gordon obviously isn't an American citizen, those privacy rights don't apply.

Conclusion: For Limbaugh, there is nothing like a good ass-eating to get the political juices flowing.
      I like your Christ.
      I do not like your Christians.
      Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Limbaugh needs to go die already.
        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

Working...