Pako and Frederik and Trafik on Eccentric Beats....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Pako and Frederik and Trafik on Eccentric Beats....

After a short hiatus Blu-Room Records is back on Eccentric Beats with two monster mixes....

Next Thursday the 25th (Turkey Day for us Americans) Pako and Frederik will embark on a two hour long mix from 1 - 3 PM EST...

Then on December 2nd Trafik will headline the Blu-Room Records show for a two hour mix @ the same time....

Hope some of you will take time to check out what EB is providing as of late, we know there are plenty of great stations out there and hope that those who check out what we provide will enjoy it!

Providing Aural Satisfaction
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Whoah! Nice ones. Not sure I'll be tuning into the Thanksgiving broadcast unless you can call moms and pops for me and put in a good word. Will definitely be there for Trafik though.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• phil
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
      Whoah! Nice ones. Not sure I'll be tuning into the Thanksgiving broadcast unless you can call moms and pops for me and put in a good word. Will definitely be there for Trafik though.
      we'll be doing a rebroad of the thanksgiving show to enable all us devouring turkey and watching football a chance to hear it..... more info on rebroad in a week...
      Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by eccentricbeats
        we'll be doing a rebroad of the thanksgiving show to enable all us devouring turkey and watching football a chance to hear it..... more info on rebroad in a week...
        Thanks for the info. And go Detroit, I hate the fucking Colts.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound

Thanks for the info. And go Detroit, I hate the fucking Colts.
          me too, i HATE Peyton manning, and apparantly, so do his teammates. but i cant knock his talent. he is good, just an asshole who thinks he is god. i wanna see his little brother go down for the season this week, nothing lifethreatening, just end his carreer. sole reason being the shit he pulled at the draft.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
            me too, i HATE Peyton manning, and apparantly, so do his teammates. but i cant knock his talent. he is good, just an asshole who thinks he is god. i wanna see his little brother go down for the season this week, nothing lifethreatening, just end his carreer. sole reason being the shit he pulled at the draft.
            I just hate them for the shit Irsay pulled back in 84. I was the biggest little Colts fan. I woke up one morning to the front page of the Baltimore Sun plastered with pictures of Mayflower trucks. Fuck Irsay, I hope he rots in hell. And now there's talk of the Colts possibly moving to LA because they want a new stadium and subsidies. We'll wait and see if Indy takes it up the ass without KY like we did 20 years ago.

Comment

• Jibgolly
              Vortexuralizor
              • Jun 2004

eccentric beats discussion ???

i'll probably miss the initial broadcast on turducken day too. cos i volunteered to work that day.

Comment

• skahound
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                i'll probably miss the initial broadcast on turducken day too. cos i volunteered to work that day.
                Man I worked at the Olive Garden on Thanksgiving a few years back. Holy shit there are a ton of people that eat Italian instead of Turkey. I was completely caught off guard. How busy you think you guys will be?

Comment

• santo26
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Re: Pako and Frederik and Trafik on Eccentric Beats....

I like it txs a lot

Comment

• skahound
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jun 2004

You like what? Nothing's been posted except information.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                      Vortexuralizor
                      • Jun 2004

managers say its the busiest day of the year. or best money day of the year!.
                      they say anything to get you to work, but i volunteered since NYE is not an option for me.
                      hope to make at least a 'bill that day!

Comment

Working...