X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

lol

This pic made me chuckle. The confused Hu Jintao in front makes it even better.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
  • CactusBeats
    Addiction started
    • Mar 2008

Re: lol

LMFAO !

I would say that the dam thing looks photoshopped if I hadn't known better.
    I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• MJDub
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

There's a different shot of it on the little slideshow thing on msnbc.com right now too. Totally not shopped. This reminds of Ali G's INDAHOUSE when he goes to that UN meeting or whatever it is and spikes the tea with pot.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

could you put names with the other faces when you get a chance mj?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• CactusBeats
          Addiction started
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by floridaorange
          could you put names with the other faces when you get a chance mj?
          Alexander Medvedev [from Russia - Putin's boy] on the upper right.

Not sure who the guy in the top middle is though.
          I like your Christ.
          I do not like your Christians.
          Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Kinetic
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by CactusBeats
            Alexander Medvedev [from Russia - Putin's boy] on the upper right.

Not sure who the guy in the top middle is though.
            Berlusconi, the mad guy from Italy who has had a shitload of plastic surgeries.

Wanna have a laugh, check out some of his quotes

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
            "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
            http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• MJDub
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Yeah from left-right: Obama, Silvio Berlusconi of Italy, Dmitri (not Alexander) Medvedev of Russia, and Hu Jintao of China in front putting on his excited communist face.

Comment

Working...