Clear All
  • mixu
    Travel Guru Extraordinaire
    • Jun 2004

Today's tricks

Old but classic...

Jizz tricks (for the truly twisted)

Angry Dragon
    Immediately after you blow your load in a girls mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.

Cum Guzzling Sperm Burping Bitch
    The once in a lifetime act when blowing a hot steamy load down the back of the girl's throat, proceed to give her a large cold bottle of your most favourite carbonated drink and make her guzzle it down. Then, shake her head vigorously back and forth to create the Cum Guzzling, Sperm Burping effect. A great way to impress your friends.

Dirty Sanchez
    A time-honoured event in which while laying the bone doggie style, you insert your finger into her asshole. You then pull it out and wipe it across her upper lip leaving a thin shit moustache. This makes her look like someone whose name is Dirty Sanchez.

Donkey Punch
    Banging a girl doggy style and then moments before you cum, you stick your dick in her ass, and then punch her in the back of the neck. The blow to the neck will stun the muscles in the female's ass, which will constrict the penis and give you a tremendous orgasmic experience when you ejaculate.

Flaming Amazon
    This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When your screwing some chick, right when your about to cum, you pull out and quickly grab the nearest lighter and set her pubes on fire, then... extinguish the flames with your jizz!

The Screwnicorn
    When a dyke puts her strap-on dildo on her forehead and proceeds to go at her partner like a crazed unicorn.

The Woody Woodpecker
    When a girl is sucking on your balls, tap your cock on her forehead.

The Zombie Mask
    While getting head from your favourite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore, tell her you want her to look right up at you with those "pretty little eyes" when you blow your load. Then, just when you're ready to spew a good weeks worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, and moaning like the walking dead.

Ask me a question...
  • influx
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

lol. there is some new ones in there i've never heard of.. hilarious!
    i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    www.flynoteproductions.com

Comment

• Terry
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: Today's tricks

Originally posted by mixu
      Old but classic...

Dirty Sanchez
      A time-honoured event in which while laying the bone doggie style, you insert your finger into her asshole. You then pull it out and wipe it across her upper lip leaving a thin shit moustache. This makes her look like someone whose name is Dirty Sanchez.

aka the hitler
      www.boodang.com
      -------------------------

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

The Houdini
        Tagging her from behind wait until you're right at the point to blow your load and the pull out and spit on her back. Then spin her around and bust it in her face. She'll think you did it twice, must be magic!
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• SleepyFloyd
          Getting warmed up
          • Jun 2004

Re: Today's tricks

"your favourite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore"

good label!

Comment

Working...