X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • isrefel collas
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2007

Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)

Originally posted by luptic
    this cunt is just fucking about, there is no set from southfest, but only three odd days until we have a set from sasha at the edge in sao paulo
    what this about a set from sao paulo?????

Comment

• housemusic
      Getting Somewhere
      • Nov 2008

I dream with the 5 hour set please upload more

Comment

• isrefel collas
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by simonr
        Know what you mean ... but it defo sounds like the recent stuff sasha has been playing/would play - yet it doesn't have the cohesion or unique MAVEN sounds.

Now he could just be blasting through tracks to test the sound system - although you'd think that he'd have tested his loops and flanger effects etc.
        to be honest im sick of the maven sounds....that really high pitch sound he uses as a build up is overplayed and starting to get annoying.... im really surpised he doesnt get charlie may to design some new ones....

Comment

• vbnue
          Fresh Peossy
          • Feb 2009

2nd part will be uploaded or not?

Comment

• paulopost
            Fresh Peossy
            • Apr 2009

zzZZZZzzz

Comment

• juampy
              Addiction started
              • Dec 2005

Its was a Pre Southfest party in a new venue call Alsina. The opening was with John Digweed a month ago.

About the set ... It was the worst night in my life ... I didnt like the set ... they sold too much tickets and the club was full, no space to move ... going to the bath was I kind of adventure ...

I just realize Sasha is not what he used to be, and talking about maven sounds ... I'm just tired ... he is using the same sounds he used 4 years ago ... !!!
              Digweed Fan!

Groove Is EveryThing!

Gracias Ari por el nombre del Brownie Gigante !!!!

Comment

• luptic
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by isrefel collas
                what this about a set from sao paulo?????
                Sasha - Live @ D-Edge, Sau Paulo, Brazil (April 09, 2009)

Comment

• morihei
                  Supa Pathetic
                  • Apr 2006

obviouslly we won 't see the other part of this set so just enjoy in this half hour wicked stuff!and cry like little babies!

Comment

• fer_
                    Platinum Poster
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by dusk
                    5 hour set Where and when was this? Gosh I am sooo J right now ... I've been dying to hear a new set from Sasha... the soundcheck will have to do.

Thanks for posting mate.

he played on wednesday at a Club the "pre party" and delivered pure magic for 5 hs it was more intimate i ll post vids from this
                    at the southfest he destroyed the place again ... 3 years waiting to see him again! but the day finally came! seeing him 8 hours in the same wweek is priceless only word i can find is "perfection"

... Cant stop thinking about the 2 nights !!.

hope the brazil set gets recorded!

Comment

• moosehead
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by luptic
                      Sasha - Live @ D-Edge, Sau Paulo, Brazil (April 09, 2009)
                      http://www.awdio.com/#events/1326082
                      hmm. never heard of this site. seems to have some decent sets coming up!

Comment

• fatalfelix
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2008

I'm in love with the first track. What a great bassline . Somebody got a name for me ?
                        "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• p_oneill
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Sep 2004

spot on mate

thanx
                          Quick on the uptake!!!!

Comment

• Tortuga
                            Addiction started
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by powerliftin
                            first track Vibrasphere - Erosion (Analog Tape Mix)
                            first track

Comment

• lord lucan
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by fatalfelix
                              ISomebody got a name for me ?
                              ive got one, you want it?

Comment

• isrefel collas
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by sakio pod
                                what a great upload

thanks i have always wanted a sasha sound check

you should do a cup check cause you have no balls
                                i dont like to diss people but this made me laugh..... i mean come on man.... there hasnt been a sasha set for months and all us passionat fans are always eager for what tunes he is playing at the moment...we dont need people pulling at are heart strings... idloaded it anyways and listened to first track and was buzzing then a really bad mix...i mean if it were a soundcheck then he just would let tune play out to next tune....i mean to my knowledge sasha has a sound enigineer to check the system etc

i was willing to take the tripod one as well done mate at getting that set but then your next upload is a soundcheck...

dude if you have access to tunes of this quality learn to mix and you could be the next sasha but please dont upload anymore.....whats it going to be next time.....ull have a mic in the hotel room hes stayin in....... and record him practising...

best of luck dude

Comment

Working...