X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Domnal
    Getting Somewhere
    • Apr 2006

Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)

[07:45] 02.Nhar 'Afterburner'

Comment

• luptic
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2005

there is no flow to the set. some cracking tune on it, but they have just been threw together.

Comment

• mades
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by luptic
        there is no flow to the set. some cracking tune on it, but they have just been threw together.
        It's nowhere close to Malta set opening thats true. But im no sasha expert to judge, whether it has his signature or not.

Comment

• superwave
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2006

i want to believe

but its lookin wierd right now!

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

Regardless - the very 1st track is very sweet indeed.
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

fuck this shit don't waste your time

my ears don't LIE

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

Know what you mean ... but it defo sounds like the recent stuff sasha has been playing/would play - yet it doesn't have the cohesion or unique MAVEN sounds.

Now he could just be blasting through tracks to test the sound system - although you'd think that he'd have tested his loops and flanger effects etc.
                sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• pudrus
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Aug 2004

People, this is just a soundcheck !!!!!

might not even be sasha, i mean.. yes, his computers with his tracks.. but at that time he might just been in the hotel and this be his manager or whatever... just checking sound on the PA, so its not intended to have any flow or any anything !

Comment

• simonr
                    Transitionator
                    • Jun 2004

LOL ... this ended and my i-player just dropped onto Sasha @ Twilo (blue tape pack) opening with xpander !

TUNE
                    sigpicSimonR

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                      • Mar 2008

checked this out; thought it was just sum mediocre stuff and meh . thx tho.
                      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• simonr
                        Transitionator
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Domnal
                        [07:45] 02.Nhar 'Afterburner'
                        Very sweet ... did he drop this at Sankeys ?

I seem to remember it, but can't place when it was played.
                        sigpicSimonR

Comment

• Domnal
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Apr 2006

Yeah he did Si, sounded awesome.

Comment

• vbnue
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Feb 2009

any notice about part 2 m8?

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

1st of all if patrick was setting up his maven doing a sound check he would play some of sasha's tracks in his mac.

Comment

• salami
                                Platinum Poster
                                • May 2008

Hey guys, just to let you know, thats a soundcheck from sasha before the set, they were checking the soundsystem with patrick tetrick, and i was able to record a part of it from the master console. Sasha is messing arround with the surround sound.

Comment

Working...