X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)

Originally posted by superwave
    YES yes, finally Lord Lucan has found a REAL jerk to call jerk!
    I know that means nothing, yet it makes the waiting more FUN!
    No real jerks around here, just people who are misinformed, misunderstood or just a bit over enthusiastic. You should know that more than most.
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• superwave
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2006

i ment that he is acting a jerk, not really a jerk-person

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Can't we lock this thread so it finally disappears into the ether ... or at least have a fake sub-forum to move all the shite threads to !
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• superwave
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2006

Originally posted by simonr
          Can't we lock this thread so it finally disappears into the ether ... or at least have a fake sub-forum to move all the shite threads to !
          I agree, PLEASE remove Tripod 08 & Southfest 09 from the forum or atleast LOCK THEM!

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by superwave
            I agree, PLEASE remove Tripod 08 & Southfest 09 from the forum or atleast LOCK THEM!
            Is that why you are bumping every thread asking for ID's
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• simonr
              Transitionator
              • Jun 2004

^^ LOL .. well it isn't working - this is the thread that won't go away .. must be driving pood ol' SuperW nuts
              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Gatz
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Re: Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina -april 4 2009-

Comment

Working...