anyone ever have a dream about sasha & digweed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: anyone ever have a dream about sasha & digweed?

Hmm, so we went from Sasha and Digweed to boners. Interesting

I dream about famous people, but the dreams are always so mundane!! We are chatting about the weather or something like that !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• alexbullen
      Fresh Peossy
      • Feb 2009

funny you should mention this as i had one about digweed last night.

he was teahing a course on how to paint properly and i snuck into the course so i could ask him to ID a couple of tunes for me!

but like the guy in the first post mentioned, the two tunes i wanted ID'ing I had never heard before so i was also making up the music in my head!

weird!
      since 1984.

Comment

• sonatine
        Getting Somewhere
        • Mar 2005

only once. actually, it was a sasha and digweed dream. and mostly about sasha. but i saw them play in san francisco in december of 99 then that morning went to sleep and dreamt i was back in the club and sasha dropped a massive track and i woke myself up cheering.

Comment

• chanty
          John, John, where art thou!
          • Jun 2004

I didn't dream about Sasha or Digweed, but had a dream about Luke Fair one night. It was a group setting and we were all just shooting the shit. It was very brief and in a collage of scenarios, but I woke up thinking holy crap I dreamt about a dj.
          Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

Working...