Obama Administration quietly expands Bush's legal defense of wiretapping program

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Obama Administration quietly expands Bush's legal defense of wiretapping program

Well I don't see the change. Looks a lot like more of the same.

• |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Re: Obama Administration quietly expands Bush's legal defense of wiretapping program

i'm not causing terrar, what do I have to be worried about?
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Re: Obama Administration quietly expands Bush's legal defense of wiretapping program

Ya you mid as well put a camera in your house as well. What do you have to hide??

You have no idea what Freedom is.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by runningman
        Well I don't see the change. Looks a lot like more of the same.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Obama_...egal_0407.html
        I am just curious as to why you don't discuss Canadian politics more? Why the fixation on America and our politics and government HERE?

I was born and raised in the US, so in my opinion (btw) this question is far from being "off topic."

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

1. You guys make the world go round.

2. My mother was born and raised in Michigan

3. I am half american

4. I want to move to the US (New York)

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

If you want, PM me your response to these...don't mean to highjack.

Thanks for your response...

1. You guys make the world go round. - That's interesting, how do we do that? I, like many others I know have only lived in the US.

2. My mother was born and raised in Michigan

3. I am half american - The other half being Canadian? Did you go to college in Canada? If so what was your major? I went to college in California, my degree is in Social Science (psych, comm, soc.)

4. I want to move to the US (New York)[/QUOTE] - How many times have you been to New York? What about New York makes you want to live there?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...