X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Soros says US banks could be Zombie banks with further bailouts

Well George Soros himself says that the US dollar is doomed because of all of these bailouts and that the banks are basically zombie banks. Just like Jim rogers said it would be.

I am glad that we are "parachuting" to the earth Miro. Rather than "drive it in the ground" as you said my plan was. Now rather than turning the economy around like my plan would have entailed, we will be stuck in the mud for years now.

CNBC Utilities Page, Politics, Markets, Stock markets, Commodity markets, Currency markets, Bonds, US Top News and Analysis, US Homepage, stocks, Make It, Currencies, Futures & Commodities, business news

Geithner the school boy has fucked as all
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Re: Soros says US banks could be Zombie banks with further bailouts

Originally posted by runningman
    Well George Soros himself says that the US dollar is doomed because of all of these bailouts and that the banks are basically zombie banks. Just like Jim rogers said it would be.

I am glad that we are "parachuting" to the earth Miro. Rather than "drive it in the ground" as you said my plan was. Now rather than turning the economy around like my plan would have entailed, we will be stuck in the mud for years now.

CNBC Utilities Page, Politics, Markets, Stock markets, Commodity markets, Currency markets, Bonds, US Top News and Analysis, US Homepage, stocks, Make It, Currencies, Futures & Commodities, business news

Geithner the school boy has fucked as all
    "turned the economy around like my plan would have entailed" is quite a leap of faith imo.
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...