Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Another Nick Warren Interview

He does good interviews . Loves Lima !!

Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Another Nick Warren Interview

Brief but enjoyable, ready for new WOW
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

Sell!! Sell!! Sell!!!

Comment

• AndyH
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2005

I love him to bits but it cant be too hard to be GUs biggest selling artist when he has 8 mixes for them lol
        [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• TomTom
          Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
          • May 2002

Originally posted by AntonyM
          Ready for new WOW
          Me too, look forward to new WOW material a lot.

This quote from Nick makes me nervous

"The sound that guys like Sasha and I play seems to appeal to people all over the world from the ages of 18 to 40".

Fuck, I am 40. So beginning next year, I will loose interest it seems. Most probably directly after midnight....another target group I am leaving.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

forget GU. bring on the new WOW!!!

nice interview. gonna go back and listening to some old jody and nick sets today to get amped for this...

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

can't wait for the WOW album.. but I really want a copy of Future Perfect to play NOW! lol

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

good inteview...lol at the fact he brings the misses to wmc now which calms him down a bit from over partying....

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

Nicks on Metrophonic tomorrow. Hopefully someone will ripp it.
                  Originally posted by res0nat0r
                  OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
                    Me too, look forward to new WOW material a lot.

This quote from Nick makes me nervous

"The sound that guys like Sasha and I play seems to appeal to people all over the world from the ages of 18 to 40".

Fuck, I am 40. So beginning next year, I will loose interest it seems. Most probably directly after midnight....another target group I am leaving.
                    Err, Isn't Nick over 40. I really don't think you have to worry too much .

Btw I was really impressed that he knew what our Parliment house looked like !!
                    Originally posted by TheVrk
                    it IS incredible isn't it??
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Haziel
                      Likes a finger upthere
                      • Jan 2007

Nick is very much loved in Peru , he was probably one of the first top world calss dj's that aventured himself to visit Peru back in the 90's

Off topic :IMO when you love music there shouldn't be an age ,that limits you stop to listening or dancing to it , I can pretty much see myself at 55 years old shaking my booty and banging my head to EDM .

I remember seeing 3 couples probably on their late 50's dancing to a massive event at night all of them with shades on , where Cattaneo was playing and all of my friends and I thought that they fucking rocked and wished that at that age we would all still have that love for EDM

Comment

• chuckc
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Haziel
                        Nick is very much loved in Peru , he was probably one of the first top world calss dj's that aventured himself to visit Peru back in the 90's

Off topic :IMO when you love music there shouldn't be an age ,that limits you stop to listening or dancing to it , I can pretty much see myself at 55 years old shaking my booty and banging my head to EDM .

I remember seeing 3 couples probably on their late 50's dancing to a massive event at night all of them with shades on , where Cattaneo was playing and all of my friends and I thought that they fucking rocked and wished that at that age we would all still have that love for EDM

lol if they had shades on they obviously had a supplinent for some extra energy.

Comment

• Haziel
                          Likes a finger upthere
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by chuckc
                          lol if they had shades on they obviously had a supplinent for some extra energy.
                          yeah we thought about that too

Comment

• Steve Graham
                            DJ Jelly
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                            Err, Isn't Nick over 40. I really don't think you have to worry too much .

Btw I was really impressed that he knew what our Parliment house looked like !!
                            I have always wondered how old he is, he deffo looks over 40, but I've seen a couple of places where is in his late 30's.. regardless, I'm almost 40 and I hardly see my appreciation for house music dwindling any time soon

Comment

Working...