X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • demonAfro
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
    Do you guys still have problems to access the downloads? I just tested them and they worked fine for me.
    They seem to be back up now, Cheers Tom

Comment

• Digger
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Nov 2004

work for me now :wink:
      https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
      All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• gsturm
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Re: Upgrade...

I'm not sure why I'm bothering because I'll doubtless get flamed for being a "noob" or a "leecher," when I am not, in fact, either, but here goes.

Over the last year or so, I have posted at least a hundred times here using this name and close analogs (like others, I'm guessing, I have had to re-register numerous times when the boad has gone down and have ended up using permutations of my ezboard username, which is gsturm, when I have re-registered). Currently, and for the last however many weeks or months, I haven't been able to access the downloads here. If that's because I'm not cool enough or don't have enough posts under this particular username, that's fine; I'll either just stop trying or try to contribute more, respectively. But was just wondering what the deal was/is on the DL score.

FWIW, I have generally always enjoyed this board -- the occasional hyperbolic bashing of "noobs" aside -- and especially the great DL's, since I don't have Soulseek. I'd even be happy to contribute financially to the board a la EZSupporter to keep it running, if that's what it takes. But am just perplexed at the current DL state of affairs.

Thanks for listening, sorry to be a pest, and if I indeed have been too much of one for anyone's tastes, I'll just stay away from now on. HAGO.

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by gsturm
          sorry to be a pest, and if I indeed have been too much of one for anyone's tastes, I'll just stay away from now on. HAGO.
          A PM to one of the mods or admins would've probably sufficed.
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• B?lazs Pali
            Fresh Peossy
            • Dec 2004

hard tough time works fun better. :o

Comment

• TomTom
              Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
              • May 2002

Originally posted by gsturm
              I'm not sure why I'm bothering because I'll doubtless get flamed for being a "noob" or a "leecher," when I am not, in fact, either, but here goes.

Over the last year or so, I have posted at least a hundred times here using this name and close analogs (like others, I'm guessing, I have had to re-register numerous times when the boad has gone down and have ended up using permutations of my ezboard username, which is gsturm, when I have re-registered). Currently, and for the last however many weeks or months, I haven't been able to access the downloads here. If that's because I'm not cool enough or don't have enough posts under this particular username, that's fine; I'll either just stop trying or try to contribute more, respectively. But was just wondering what the deal was/is on the DL score.

FWIW, I have generally always enjoyed this board -- the occasional hyperbolic bashing of "noobs" aside -- and especially the great DL's, since I don't have Soulseek. I'd even be happy to contribute financially to the board a la EZSupporter to keep it running, if that's what it takes. But am just perplexed at the current DL state of affairs.

Thanks for listening, sorry to be a pest, and if I indeed have been too much of one for anyone's tastes, I'll just stay away from now on. HAGO.
              Having download access or not is NEVER something personal....it`s just a post count rule which applies for all members. Everybody had to register new some time ago and everybody's post count was erased. So just post some times more and you are golden again and as Skahound said, next time just PM one of the mods if you have problems or questions.

Comment

• gsturm
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Got it -- thanks Tom.

Comment

• esef
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

BURN HIM!!!!!!!!

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category

Comment

• Ibizan
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

quick reply works for me

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

^^ I would be damned if it didn't..

-e-
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

please note that the fix will most likely be implemented tonight.... consequently, I will disable the forums starting 8:00 pm New York time and could last another 3 hours or so.

-e-
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                        Originally posted by ace_dl
                        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...