• Show
Clear All
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: If you like your music dark and twisted, do yourself a favor

thx Tom.

Originally posted by Kinetic
    I loved DP´s last prog breaks mix, probably one of my highlights of the year so far, I´m on this like a fly on shit.

fuck yea bro. likewise, that show was ace as is; a bit slow and predictable for me, but that's only cos' i'm a censored progbreaks diehard.

also, really diggin these atm.

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• dusk
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Sweet... I'll need to check these sets... thanks for the headsup
      ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• RiseandShine
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Sep 2006

in the middle of the AK gravity mix, all good; great for a Friday pm
        If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• TomTom
          Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
          • May 2002

Originally posted by Steve Graham
          its mcast fellas, its always there and available, dont act like this is some new discovery, lol

just sayin
          I hear ya mate. We have a very good overall quality and mixture of DJs and producers on MCast, be it our deep and dark DJs, our smooth House and Progressive DJs or our techno/Minimal jocks and of course the mindfucker fraction. There is so much passion and love for good and original music going into each single show, I am really proud about what we have to offer. Sometimes it feels odd when I see how a Paris Hilton thread makes it to 7 pages but new or yet unkown talents go under without being noticed. Instead a lot of people wish their most fav DJs would still play what they used to. I am guilty of doing this too sometimes lol but there is always so much good and fresh music in the air from hungry talents that I sometimes hope there would be more reactions. Of course I know how insane the daily load of available mixes is so I am glad about the comments and hope more will try out something new from time to time. Our DJs deserve to he heard and feedback is always important - especially for upcoming talents.

Comment

• dusk
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
            Of course I know how insane the daily load of available mixes is so I am glad about the comments and hope more will try out something new from time to time.
            Totally agree... until you posted this thread, I'd not made the time to hear MCast, I've gobbled up a few sets since yesterday and I am floored by the talent, just listening to Isolations 007 now .. brill set.. what a beautiful journey..

I've overlooked so many talented dj's right under my nose
            ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...