• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haziel
    Likes a finger upthere
    • Jan 2007

Re: Best Sasha of 2008?

Originally posted by josalo
    Im not gonna tell ya what like in 06, iŽll tell what dislike now.
    Loopy tracks(have u heard the live set last week on sao paolo?, better no)
    Same think all the time, no surprises sound(for example: Gebrun Gebrun is allways the closed track)
    Now the newets djs wanna reply Sasha, everyone can reply his sound. In 2006-07 only Sasha can me that specially sound. Djs now are more competitive, and unfortunatley Sasha doesnt get the forward step on the next set
    Bassically instinct common, i know that is not the correct answer but are preferences, and i accept thant u are disagree with me

Sorry for my english

Comment

• fer_
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2005

Im not gonna tell ya what like in 06, iŽll tell what dislike now.
      Loopy tracks(have u heard the live set last week on sao paolo?, better no)
      Same think all the time, no surprises sound(for example: Gebrun Gebrun is allways the closed track)
      Now the newets djs wanna reply Sasha, everyone can reply his sound. In 2006-07 only Sasha can me that specially sound. Djs now are more competitive, and unfortunatley Sasha doesnt get the forward step on the next set
      Bassically instinct common, i know that is not the correct answer but are preferences, and i accept thant u are disagree with me

Sorry for my english
      u got to listen to the sao paulo set???? where??

Comment

• Haziel
        Likes a finger upthere
        • Jan 2007

^^^that was not Sasha , that was the warm up dj

Could u or anyone imagine sasha spinning nina simone - sinnerman ( luciano edit )
        Last edited by Haziel; April 14, 2009, 03:52:13 AM.

Comment

• josalo
          Addiction started
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Haziel
          ^^^that was not Sasha , that was the warm up dj

Could u or anyone imagine sasha spinning nina simone - sinnerman ( luciano edit )

allrit, who belive to who

Originally posted by salami
          its a warm up mix from carlo dall anese, sasha plays after him.
          They thought they can fool us.

Sasha & Digweed @ mansion wmc 2009 is been recorded,
          but digweed refused to give it like this.
          He said that he will air it on the transitions show.
          So please send requests to digweed to air it soon.
          http://in.truveo.com/Sasha-Digweed-W...9/id/394693663
          The next post is "Sasha and Digweed @ Mansion 2009 (Soundcheck)"
          "superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"

Comment

• Haziel
            Likes a finger upthere
            • Jan 2007

allrit, who belive to who

You don't have to believe none of us , just use a little logic here , do you realy believe that Sasha would sound like that set , I mean those tracks are not what he usually spins and the mixing wasn't on his regular basis style ,

Another example eventhough he has put some minilogue tracks in the past , he would never spin " Hispaniola " come on!!

Next time you should make sure that what you are saying is pretty accurate I'm tired of people posting bullshit on the internet and creating rumors just to get attention .

anyways ....

Have a Nice day

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

The next post is "Sasha and Digweed @ Mansion 2009 (Soundcheck)"

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• josalo
                Addiction started
                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Haziel
                You don't have to believe none of us , just use a little logic here , do you realy believe that Sasha would sound like that set , I mean those tracks are not what he usually spins and the mixing wasn't on his regular basis style ,

Another example eventhough he has put some minilogue tracks in the past , he would never spin " Hispaniola " come on!!

Next time you should make sure that what you are saying is pretty accurate I'm tired of people posting bullshit on the internet and creating rumors just to get attention .
                Sorry Mrs. Haziel. i wrote my point of view, if u dont like it ok! nice, but it doenst want to be accuratte?acurate for who?Some are agree and some are disagrees, If i dont have the same point of your view is a bullshit? Donde estamos?!!

but i dont understand why rumors? Did i write rumors? ...and to get attention? OMFG

Sincerelly at first saw. i thought that fake soundcheck was true, like anyone
                Last edited by josalo; April 14, 2009, 05:40:48 PM.
                "superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Don't mind Haziel, he's an angry boy child traumatised by fat chicks.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Haziel
                    Likes a finger upthere
                    • Jan 2007

Sorry Mrs. Haziel. i wrote my point of view, if u dont like it ok! nice, but it doenst want to be accuratte?acurate for who?Some are agree and some are disagrees, If i dont have the same point of your view is a bullshit? Donde estamos?!!

but i dont understand why rumors? Did i whrite rumors? ...and for get attention? OMFG

Sincerelly at first saw. i thought that fake soundcheck was true, like anyone
                    Bullshit = lies

So sorry that you ipcna english course of 2 semesters haven't taught you that yet.

Listen to me you brainless douchebag I'm fucking tired of seeing you spreading rumors of sets and fake tracklist on other forums and all over the place,

The fact that you express your point of view which is worthless to me, doesn' give you the right to start lies about sets and tracklist. Got it .

So Don't come here and do the same shit because in case you haven't noticed most of the people here started on the scene probably at the same time when your mother was still cleaning your asshole .

btw next time try google translator it's more "accurate" than you

if this explanation is is not enough send me a Pm in spanish and we will have a nice conversation

Comment

• Haziel
                      Likes a finger upthere
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by feather
                      Don't mind Haziel, he's an angry boy child traumatised by fat chicks.
                      don't fucking mess with my fat chicks aight!

btw say hello to your mom

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

You've been here since 07 and you're giving people more grief than any of us combined. Chill the fuck out man, you have way too much angst for this board.

Comment

• Haziel
                          Likes a finger upthere
                          • Jan 2007

You've been here since 07 and you're giving people more grief than any of us combined. Chill the fuck out man, you have way too much angst for this board.
                          Yep 2007, I did have a previous account from 2005 but never got in as much + lost the password and ... and... and....who the fuck are you?

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

The guy asking you to chill the fuck out.

Comment

• Haziel
                              Likes a finger upthere
                              • Jan 2007

The guy asking you to chill the fuck out.
                              ok , I'm chill brah , but you gotta understand I'm a big Lee Marvin fan so I get pretty passionate on these sort of things.

Comment

• jake1166
                                Getting warmed up
                                • Jan 2008

Malta!

Comment

Working...