• tintin
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

How can one have 100 posts already

MJDub, brakada????
  • JetaTek
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

I can vouch for MJDub's excuse: incoherency due to prescription meds. :wink:

Comment

• tintin
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JetaTek

I'm on that same boat for that fall I had a few weeks ago!

Comment

• JetaTek
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tintin
        Originally posted by JetaTek

I'm on that same boat for that fall I had a few weeks ago!
        Wait, you fell off the balcony with Clemente?

Comment

• tintin
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

yeah dude I also had to get an EKG. I was the one that joined the balcony and Lighty touched the rail sending us both tummbling. If it wasn't for that fence I don't know what would have happened. I was home for like 2-3 weeks non stop posting on disco.

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

yeah dude I also had to get an EKG. I was the one that joined the balcony and Lighty touched the rail sending us both tummbling. If it wasn't for that fence I don't know what would have happened. I was home for like 2-3 weeks non stop posting on disco.
            So don't give me lip. :P
            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• JetaTek
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

I guess that would explain it.

Comment

• brakada
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

well, I don't have an excuse. I just can't "unglue" myself away from the MS. Part of the fault lies in the fact that I just got a DSL connection, and I've written quite a few posts yesterday because of the euphory that MS was back up. Now, I'm becoming slightly worried. I hope it will wear off in a while. :wink: Well, I'm just keeping MJ company on MS.

But if it doesn't wear off, I'll be seeking therapy.
                We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• tintin
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub

hehe what happened to you don't think I got the story.

Comment

• tintin
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

It's all good i too am trying to get my post count back up ++

Comment

• MJDub
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

hehe what happened to you don't think I got the story.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

its easy
                        "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• MJDub
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
                          its easy

Comment

• DreamGirlie
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

its easy
                            "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• MJDub
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

its easy

Comment

Working...