X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haziel
    Likes a finger upthere
    • Jan 2007

Re: Fao didi

Awesome review , the guy always delivers anywhere anytime , most likely he enjoys playing in brown alley since it seems like a intimate place where he can spin some bliss onto the dancefloor.

Like I said before there is so much good music outhere that is hard to be a purist and just stick to one genre , glad he threw in some good techno into his main prog set and that you enjoyed it .

It's been a year since I last saw him hope i have a chance this year to one of his gigs

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

I'm sure you will !! And he will probably be better again. In the meantime we have his Cd very soon !!
      We had two years between trips this last time.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Haziel
        Likes a finger upthere
        • Jan 2007

please if there are any pics of the event post the link

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

I normally don't just copy and paste, but I was just so moved by what happened at the Brisbane event. Which just quietly was in doubt for a while, but the guys up there were prepared to go that extra mile to make sure it did. So I wrote this in their forum and I'm not sure I could rewrite it here to make it mean any more.

Originally posted by richcur
          Good luck! At one head-caving point somewhere in the last hour I had to peel myself away from the dancefloor to go ask HC what track he had just played... his explanation was something like "It's a track that's going to be released by Henry Saiz in about 3months time, but it's only 50% done at the moment so I had to get the completed parts off Henry then re-edit it all myself to make it about 9minutes long so I could play it here tonight.." :-0
          This incident actually encapsulates why I feel the way I feel about Hernan and his music. It says just how important every single piece of music, and every single gig is to him. The people that "must have music or die" at their core, will understand this !! It also explains the incredibly personal ties so many of his fans feel for him.

You can plan a night to the last detail and although it can be great, and with someone as talented and who works as hard as Hernan probably will be, but there is that slight feeling of something missing.

The really special nights like this one that you just experienced, I promise you will never forget .!! The Darkbeat party for Hernan was like that . The ones here in Melbourne were just great parties. The stars aligned for you guys !!

While I wish I had been there, I'm just so glad that others got to have one of these very special nights. And maybe that is what brands "music or die people," they really want to share!!!
          Last edited by DIDI; May 19, 2009, 02:01:07 AM.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• dusk
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
            ICompletely different set.!! 4 hours of pure Party!! There were tracks from the night before but his programming was totally different, and of course perfect, as was his mixing

You will be pleased to know he did throw a few really good techno tracks in there.
            See now thats what I like - dj's who know their crowd and can play to their crowds, not something you would expect from a Hernan comp.
            ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...