X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Ugh

I have a stinking wisdom tooth that been there for a while but has suddenly decided to announce its appearance and has been driving me INSANE all week. Wtf..... haziel what about a free checkup dude. This shit is ANNOYING.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • poults
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2006

Re: Ugh

My worst fear, having one of them bastards decide to start growing and having to have it pulled.
    Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

mine is fucking almost horizontal cause it has no room to grow down normally. fucking persistent SOB. And I'm feeling feverish today thanks to it.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• poults
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2006

Good luck man, glad im not in your shoes lol.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Pardon me while I vent my frustration

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Get it sorted before you get pus in your gums, I've had that happening (fever too, all this while on an army field camp ): My problem wisdom tooth was going horizontal and exceedingly large, the dentist cut my gum open and had to split the tooth into 3 pieces to remove it

Went under GA and had all 4 pulled, woke up swollen like a goldfish but I never had to worry about them again.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• day_for_night
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
              mine is fucking almost horizontal cause it has no room to grow down normally. fucking persistent SOB. And I'm feeling feverish today thanks to it.
              dood, that sounds impacted. time to get them removed before they become a serious health issue. my dad's a dentist...i've seen what can happen if you let things go too long with wisdom teeth.

Comment

• Haziel
                Likes a finger upthere
                • Jan 2007

I have a stinking wisdom tooth that been there for a while but has suddenly decided to announce its appearance and has been driving me INSANE all week. Wtf..... haziel what about a free checkup dude. This shit is ANNOYING.
                too bad to hear that mate

Just wondering is it on the upper or lower jaw ?

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Upper
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Haziel
                    Likes a finger upthere
                    • Jan 2007

has at least part of the crown erupted yet?

or is it completely covered by gum

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

yes the tooth is half out....I wish I could get into a fight so the fucker would be punched out. Ugh
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• miketpoto
                        Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                        • Jan 2005

Aren't you REALLY OLD to still have any wisdom teeth?

Comment

• Garrick
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

the fucker as in the tooth? or the guy you're fighting? just curious... i wasn't doubting your fighting skills.
                          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Originally posted by miketpoto
                            Aren't you REALLY OLD to still have any wisdom teeth?
                            The tooth has been around locked up in my gums unable to find a way through since the jawline was full. but persistent may have been the key here and the sucker has found a way to exit sideways from the back of the gums.

Originally posted by Garrick
                            the fucker as in the tooth? or the guy you're fighting? just curious... i wasn't doubting your fighting skills.
                            the fucker as in the tooth, as for my fighting skills, been a while since I got into a physical confrontation and I'd most likely get my ass kicked
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• miketpoto
                              Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                              • Jan 2005

The tooth has been around locked up in my gums unable to find a way through since the jawline was full. but persistent may have been the key here and the sucker has found a way to exit sideways from the back of the gums.

You waited too long Buckaroo.

Comment

Working...