X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Sasha & Digweed WMC Yacht Party 26 March 2009

As I've said above, without much luck apparently , the file is not streamed but downloaded and played from one's cache, so there's no way to improve this version.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• pr0ficient
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Apr 2006

Just had a listen to this and I must say it's amazing! I wish that I was there!

I just hope that I can make it down to WMC to catch a S&D yacht party before they quit spinning together

Comment

• isrefel collas
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by pr0ficient
        Just had a listen to this and I must say it's amazing! I wish that I was there!

I just hope that I can make it down to WMC to catch a S&D yacht party before they quit spinning together
        if anything i reckon when they slow down there busy touring shedules...they will do more gigs together.... the sasha digweed brand is like a rock band...lol but yeah would love to attend one. anyone know how to get a ticket????

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

If anything they're spinning a lot more together - possibly a sign that another combined CD could be in the offing ?
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• pr0ficient
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by isrefel collas
            if anything i reckon when they slow down there busy touring shedules...they will do more gigs together.... the sasha digweed brand is like a rock band...lol but yeah would love to attend one. anyone know how to get a ticket????
            true

Originally posted by simonr
            If anything they're spinning a lot more together - possibly a sign that another combined CD could be in the offing ?
            i sure hope this happens

...but how much longer do you think S&D have left? Do you think they'll be spinning in their 50s?

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

Yeah I listened to most of it yesterday while driving and was quite impressed. I loved how I could tell they were spinning on cd's as the volume would sometimes fluctuate. Same with the eq levels like you do when spinning live on cd's.

Great tracks that just seem to go from one groove to another. This mix says to me that the guys have definitely gotten back into tracks with more melodies and grooves. THANKS!!!!!!!
              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                Not cool enough
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                what is everyone's honest opinion of the use of Depeche Modes - Wrong as part of this tracklist? I thought it could have been shortened a bit, but I actually liked the song for the first time during this mix.

Any confirmations when the next part will be released? any guesses? the suspense is killing me
                That track bores me. I really don't care for the negative connotations in music I listen to anymore. And it really sounded to me like a track that was thrown together in a few hours.
                Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

I'm just glad they actually sound cohesive again ... one of the better mixes from the duo.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• FABRICIO
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • May 2008

Thankss

Comment

• progpaul
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Jul 2006

Thanks for the ID of the first track on the youtube clip on page 8 of this thread, does any one know the track that John mixes in after Miss Kitten?

Comment

• Tortuga
                        Addiction started
                        • Feb 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54J_E8Jc2ew a pretty good collage of clips here. Liking the Starsailor remix at the end.

Comment

• isrefel collas
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by simonr
                          i hope your right.... well three gigs in a row in the uk is probably when its going to be recorded... . already going to AIR, might go to all them now

Comment

• chernaldo
                            Addiction started
                            • Aug 2006

2 nd part .......or 3rd
                            ?

Comment

• darren1976
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Apr 2009

Re: Sasha & Digweed MWMC China Shop Yacht Party

Originally posted by nsamadi
                              Sasha & John Digweed - Live @ Lady Windridge Yacht, Miami Beach, WMC (March 26, 2009)
                              [00:00] 01. Ben Watt feat. M.A.N.D.Y. & Smallboy - Guinea Pig (Musical Variation (M.A.N.D.Y. & Smallboy Remix))
                              [06:00] 02. ID
                              [11:00] 03. King Roc - The Beginning (Alex Kenji Remix)
                              [16:00] 04. Omid 16B - Same As You (Club Dub)
                              [22:00] 05. ID
                              [28:00] 06. ID
                              [33:00] 07. Kemistry - Land Of July
                              [40:00] 08. ID
                              [45:00] 09. Depeche Mode - Wrong (Frankie Bromantic Club Mix)
                              [52:00] 10. ID
                              [58:00] 11. Pole Folder - The Way (Spooky Remix)

Track 2. Rone - Belleville(Clara Moto & Tyler pope Remix)
                              Track 5. Audiojack - Jack The Keys
                              Track 8. Foals - Olympic Airways(Wudwerd Dub)
                              Track 10. The Orange Lights - A Few Good Days(Tom Middleton Deep Dub)

Comment

• Tortuga
                                Addiction started
                                • Feb 2006

Might as well complete it

[00:00] 01. Ben Watt feat. M.A.N.D.Y. & Smallboy - Guinea Pig (Musical Variation (M.A.N.D.Y. & Smallboy Remix))
                                [06:00] 02. Rone - Belleville (Clara Moto & Tyler Pope remix)
                                [11:00] 03. King Roc - The Beginning (Alex Kenji Remix)
                                [16:00] 04. Omid 16B - Same As You (Club Dub)
                                [22:00] 05. Audiojack - Jack the keys
                                [28:00] 06. Liz Cirelli - Ultraviolet (LouLou Players Remix)
                                [33:00] 07. Kemistry - Land Of July
                                [40:00] 08. Foals - Olympic Airways(Wudwerd Dub)
                                [45:00] 09. Depeche Mode - Wrong (Frankie Bromantic Club Mix)
                                [52:00] 10. The Orange Lights - A Few Good Days (Tom Middleton Deep Dub)
                                [58:00] 11. Pole Folder - The Way (Spooky Remix)

Comment

Working...