X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D.Williams
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2006

Re: Sasha & Digweed WMC Yacht Party 26 March 2009

Superwave... I wasn't dissin on you man... Just was given you some friendly trouble about the set you wanted to create... If anything I'm starting to think that you and I are the only people in the midwest that listen to good DJs.

Wish I had some money so I could start my own club night and bring in some real talent. We have B&W in St. Louis and they are bringing Benny Banassi, Paul Van Dyk, and Charles Feelgood in the next couple months. What shit DJs... But the guy that runs it is a really nice guy and does bring good names every now and then.

Comment

• superwave
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2006

Originally posted by D.Williams
      Superwave... I wasn't dissin on you man... Just was given you some friendly trouble about the set you wanted to create... If anything I'm starting to think that you and I are the only people in the midwest that listen to good DJs.

Wish I had some money so I could start my own club night and bring in some real talent. We have B&W in St. Louis and they are bringing Benny Banassi, Paul Van Dyk, and Charles Feelgood in the next couple months. What shit DJs... But the guy that runs it is a really nice guy and does bring good names every now and then.

Feel free to text what you want man. Thats what this net crap is good for!

the next time i go to St. Louis I'll try to spend less energy and have more times

Comment

• superwave
        Are you Kidding me??
        • May 2006

Wow this one is really starting to kick for me!

Comment

• jusus
          Getting Somewhere
          • Apr 2005

OU ,, finely, sanks a allot
          http://www.jususdesign.com

Comment

• superwave
            Are you Kidding me??
            • May 2006

How many peeps think that all S&D tracklists are at least one track incomplete?

I used to!

Comment

• subterFUSE
              Gold Gabber
              • Nov 2006

This was not on the recorded set, but has anyone ID'd this track yet?

Here are a couple of clips of it:

Comment

• djtetsu
                Fresh Peossy
                • Nov 2009

Just noticing on the video and the pic, he's not using his Maven?

From the words of the man himself, his Maven Controller is going into Mass Production next year....nice! [/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...