it might be just me, but..... (baseball)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

it might be just me, but..... (baseball)

i find myself paying attention to the AAA clubs and prospects moreso over the last two years (last and this) than i ever have. with the recent leveling of the BS yankee (spoken as a fan) slugger all star fest of past years(prior to this) and back into pitching staffs and balanced offenses that can play some D, I am loving the parity and upcoming stories like i used to when the game was good in the early 90's. as a yanks fan, i have a spot for nick swisher this year for some reason, i caught a buncha interviews with him, a ton of ppl said he is a great feilder and a clutch hitter, and media say he is a personality, simply cuz he is a workman who plays 5 tools hard. not great, but hard.

he has proven more.
    View the profile of Atlanta Braves Left Fielder Nick Swisher on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

and if u get this link today...

Visit ESPN for New York Yankees live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2024 season schedule.

look at team leaders... lol, every offensive cat. dude just plays balanced with balls. like baseball's version of a funny chauncey billups with slightly more offense.
    great feilding
    STRUCK OUT GABE KAPLAR WHILE PITCHING A BLOWOUT TO SAVE ARMS(also, gave up one hit, and walked a guy, but he is a gold glove 1st baseman and outfeilder.)
    is first in OPS so far
    mother fucker............... i love baseball.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • supersonik
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2009

Re: it might be just me, but..... (baseball)

For those who haven't heard, Andrew Lambo has moved to the top of the Baseball America Dodger prospect list. In 2008, the 6-foot-3, 190-pound 20-year-old outfielder from Newbury Park followed an .807 OPS for Class A Great Lakes by going 14 for 26 with three homers for Jacksonville.
    Here are the Dodger farmhands with the best tools, according to BA.
    Best Hitter for Average: Lambo
    Best Power Hitter: Josh Bell
    Best Strike-Zone Discipline: Ivan DeJesus
    Fastest Baserunner: Devaris Gordon
    Best Athlete: Gordon
    Best Fastball: Josh Lindblom
    Best Curveball: Scott Elbert
    Best Slider: Travis Schlichting
    Best Changeup: James McDonald
    Best Control: McDonald
    Best Defensive Catcher: A.J. Ellis
    Best Defensive Infielder: Gordon