X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Why i dont watch CNN

what a dingbat of a reporter. glad to see other people had their cameras running when she turned theirs off. dumb bitch.

Own this domain today. We make your shopping experience easy. Friendly and quick customer service.
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Why i dont watch CNN

thank god. I was hoping someone caught that on their camera.. I saw that live and was wondering what happened after.

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

The current tax law is 100% Bush. Everyone is taking it out on Obama like it was all his doing.

I like how that father is cussing while he is holding his 2-year old son in his arms... yea that is good family values right there. =\

I am not defending CNN, of course they have their own agenda, so does FOX and any other media outlet.

As for me, I would rather watch CNN that may have 2 or 3 dingbats (Gupta, Blitzer, and that lady comes to mind) rather than FOX that has a full roster of them.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
        The current tax law is 100% Bush. Everyone is taking it out on Obama like it was all his doing.

I like how that father is cussing while he is holding his 2-year old son in his arms... yea that is good family values right there. =\

I am not defending CNN, of course they have their own agenda, so does FOX and any other media outlet.

As for me, I would rather watch CNN that may have 2 or 3 dingbats (Gupta, Blitzer, and that lady comes to mind) rather than FOX that has a full roster of them.
        people are getting pissed. The father swearing with his kid in his arms just proved to me how upset people really are.

This isn't about Obama or Bush everyone knows that Bush was a loser and Obama is a smooth talking sell out. It is about the Federal Reserve running your country.

Miro where art though Miro????

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
          people are getting pissed. The father swearing with his kid in his arms just proved to me how upset people really are.
          For some reason, I picture you salivating as you type this.

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

don't be a sore loser toasty what we are talking about is to serious.. not even close. what do you think I am a monster? I said a long time ago civil unrest is next. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that with gun sales up and banks hoarding the money while the US gets bank robbed out the back door the US will do what it does.

Fight!

You are a buch of fighters, and I don't mean that in a bad way it is a compliment. Home of the brave type stuff.

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
              don't be a sore loser toasty

Back on point, civilization as we know it going to hell in a handbasket seems to be a favorite topic of yours. Just sayin', is all...

Comment

• speciale
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ddr

What parent doesn't cus in front of the their children who cant talk yet? I do it all of the time. If my daughter's first word is fuck or shit, than that would be cool. especially if she says it in front of my mother in law

The point of this thread is that lady is a douche and cnn, msnbc ratings are shit. they dont report news, they report what they want people to think. local news is always better but pretty depressing.

Weather Channel!!! The only real reporting
                It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                No Soup for You

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• speciale
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
                    ?
                    No Soup for You

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

that's a pretty freaky video! I might use it for my dissertation
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• mamun
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Apr 2009

i dont see cnn, cause it camera man i ont like.

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r7SlOyC4hU[/YOUTUBE]
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...