• Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Yep Another Douche

I guess she blames her shitty career on racism too
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Yep Another Douche

I'll have to listen to this in context, because I have a feeling it doesn't paint with quite so broad a brush when you hear the whole thing. I've listened to portions of both Olbermann and Maddow's segments on the tea parties -- although I didn't hear this part -- and they did, in fact, point out that the bulk of the people attending these rallies were not whack jobs. It was interesting, because Tax Day has long been an outlet for a small subset of people to protest, and throughout history, those protestors have been on both sides of the aisle -- the thing that made this unique is that it is the first time in a while that one of the two major parties embraced the protests.

I'll tell you this, though. Both from photos I've seen from events around the country and my own personal experience when I went by the Tea Day event in St. Louis on Wednesday, some of the people attending these rallies are racists. Not up for serious dispute.

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

Re: Yep Another Douche

^ racist you were at a tea party
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

Working...