• Show
Clear All
  • Deviant
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2003

[Toes in the Sand] Michael & Levan - Free Fall

#4 on ProgressiveHouse.com Top 20 chart

Hear audio samples from this release:
    Original | Elfsong & Aeron Aether Remix | Dynamic Illusion Remix | Ben Coda Remix

Michael & Levan are a duo who need no introduction to fans of progressive house. Their releases keep alive the deep, organic vibes that characterized the early (some would say true) progressive sound. Teamed with the excellent Stiven Rivic, the Georgian pair has unleashed another soon-to-be classic upon fans of the deepness. The remixes are equally great, spanning the wide variety of styles that comprise the modern progressive spectrum, from Ben Coda's techy grooves to Elfsong & Aeron Aether's ethereal bliss to Dynamic Illusion's majestic journey.

Available at: Beatport | Resonant Vibes | DJ Download | Juno | Amazon
    Plus iTunes and Napster!

"I adore the Elfsong & Aeron Aether Remix. Gorgeous stuff, really nicely blending tech house and progressive. The Dynamic Illusion is ballsy by invoking an Underworld reference in the pad progression, but there was a lot of work that went on here. This is the best thing I've heard him do yet. Ben Coda's is great for a peak time set. Big synths, big beats. GREAT release!" – Royal Sapien

"Ben's production skills have really gone leaps and bounds in the past few months. Elfsong & Aeron Aether remix is also sounding nice. 4/5" – Darin Epsilon

"You really save my radio show with your stuff :-)) It's too seldom to find deep and melodic tracks nowadays. Fortunately you bring me the best tunes with the highest quality! Will support the original, DI remix, and Elfsong & Aeron Aether remixes." – Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3 FM France)

"The Original Mix of Free Fall is the best one here." – Christian Cambas

"Ben Coda remix is my favourite from this pack. I also like the Elfsong & Aeron Aether remix. 4/5" – Chris Drifter

"Elfsong & Aeron Aether's remix is awesome! Sounds so much like the classic prog I used to love! This remix will be on our next promo disc." – Stefan Bauer (Progressive World)

"Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic do it again, I love the original to bits – awesome track. The Elfsong & Aeron Aether remix is great as well, good vibes in it. Dynamic Illusion's remix is really good also, and the same goes for the Ben Coda remix. Great package overall! 5/5" – Airillusions

"Thanks again for the stellar release, the Ben Coda remix is out of this world! 9/10" – Andre LeFort (musicritics.com)

"Lovely prog house, with cool techy remix from Elfsong & Aeron Aether! 4/5" – Sasha Le Monnier

"Solid release all around – I love the techy pump of the Ben Coda remix." – Duane Barry
  • jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: [Toes in the Sand] Michael & Levan - Free Fall

Damn Dave, you guys always have killer artwork to go with the killer releases.
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Deviant
      Fresh Peossy
      • Dec 2003

Re: [Toes in the Sand] Michael & Levan - Free Fall

Ha, thanks dude, hope that you are well. You are quite the artist yourself.

Comment

Working...