Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Re: How often do you have Random T**ugh,s

Comment

• nelinho
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Sep 2011

had some government job interviews lately...got flown to sydney for one..I think I will go 0/4. Still it was a pleasant experience to be considered for the roles.

Comment

• nelinho
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Sep 2011

..i also stopped drinking for nearly 3 months...i remember an old post from Tiddles...something about quiting drinking and the mental acuity that came with it..
        Last edited by nelinho; September 29, 2015, 07:15:00 AM.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

I found out today I get to test drive a Tesla in a couple of weeks - very excited.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

That is amazing !! Been following Tesla since inception . Brilliant concepts , brilliant business plan! I think there are some in Australia but haven't even seen one yet. That is really something to be excited about !!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

I'm hoping I'll get the chance to discuss the electric home battery that Elon Musk announced earlier this year with the reps that are lending me the car. We don't have the infrastructure here yet to fully support electric vehicles coast to coast, but there seems to be a lot of growth in the U.S. Saw TONS of Telsas in Los Angeles and California back in late July/August when I visited.

But yeah, driving the car will be a sweet experience, even if it is only for a couple of days.
              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

We are getting the powerwall here fairly quickly. Tesla were discussing building a nationwide system of solar charging stations . I hope they are still doing it ! Imagine buying a car and never paying for fuel using 100% solar. I love it.!!
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

I'm just happy at the idea of cutting down the utility bill with that kind of technology.

But, you're very lucky if the solar charging stations get off the ground in your country. No sign of when we'll get a shot at the powerwall....yet.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by DIDI
                    We are getting the powerwall here fairly quickly. Tesla were discussing building a nationwide system of solar charging stations . I hope they are still doing it ! Imagine buying a car and never paying for fuel using 100% solar. I love it.!!
                    a country still decades ahead of us in so many aspects it's annoying

our electric bill was cut by 70% in the summer heat thanks to our solar panels. LOVE solar!!!!

Originally posted by nelinho
                    ..i also stopped drinking for nearly 3 months...i remember an old post from Tiddles...something about quiting drinking and the mental acuity that came with it..
                    congrats nelinho & on the interviews!

just the opposite, am seriously considering taking up alcoholism...
                    where has being so straight gotten me?

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

It's gotten you a family that knows you are solid to the core and can be depended to be 100% authentic to who you are and not under some other influence.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jan 2014

^^ nice for them

<--- committed no crime, zero arrests, serving a life sentence

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

^^^ I understand that feeling

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

< face palm>

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
                              a country still decades ahead of us in so many aspects it's annoying

our electric bill was cut by 70% in the summer heat thanks to our solar panels. LOVE solar!!!!
                              While I would love to agree with you here, we aren't decades ahead of you. Interestingly you may be way ahead of us in all things climate related because our scientists were sacked by conservative governments, and a lot of them ended up in America , California in particular.

The two areas we are ahead are health and gun laws. I see you lost another 10 people to guns today. So sad

@el presidente Highsteppa the nation I meant was the USA.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by floridaorange
                                It's gotten you a family that knows you are solid to the core and can be depended to be 100% authentic to who you are and not under some other influence.
                                thank you for this thought, these words; have saved them and will reread.

the season has changed, in around 90 days this year will be over, so its time for me to buckle down and glide through the next several months by making it a sweet season, increasing healthy distractions that soothe & affirm, basking in whatever joy can be found, leaning towards the love around me & fun/reciprocal friendships so I can be of some use to others & have something to give to those who need me. after all, it is great to be needed.

it's Friday... going to work out & later indulge in a slice of pizza ... tired of being strong

Originally posted by DIDI
                                ^^^ I understand that feeling
                                thanks Didi!

Comment

Working...