• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Re: Random thoughts

Originally posted by DIDI
    So sad so many are downloading crap. They will never know better.

I never never NEVER enter to that Shitcasts and Shity Uploads _ sub forum >>> NEVER

I visualize it as the mercuryserver Recycle Bin

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Noooooooo!! No recycling either. !! Just destroy!!!
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• bobjuice
        Banned
        • May 2008

Originally posted by DIDI
        I had a bird crap on my head yesterday .
        That's considered lucky here, though no-one knows quite why ??

I'm in a library, alrmed by how many people come here wearing camouflage gear

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

hahaha, yup ive been always told that too, a bird shits on u=something good will happen
          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by bobjuice
            That's considered lucky here, though no-one knows quite why ??

I'm in a library, alrmed by how many people come here wearing camouflage gear
            Don't think it was too lucky, I lost my keys today, had to break into my house. Wonder what will happen tomorrow
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• trick12
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jul 2007

was it a crow Di?
              Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• demonAfro
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Atchooooooooo!

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by trick12
                  was it a crow Di?
                  Probably just a nasty pidgeon!

Comment

• Kat
                    A pretty fn good milkshake
                    • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Hoff
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Aug 2009

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Put the other shoe on !!

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Lazy wet Saturday with Charlie May Night Light, craving a good coffee.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Rawrmune
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2011

Wow what a party! At 8:14 in the morning?! I gotta go see Carl Cox sometime.

Comment

• dj_macgyver
                              Addiction started
                              • Oct 2005

Oktoberfest starts in 37 minutes, about 3 km from my home ^^ and just in case i forgot, they sent a horde of helicopters swirling around ^^
                              Click here to get my latest mix "MacGyver's way - Volume 1"! Do it. Do it!

Comment

• Hoff
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Aug 2009

September 17th
                                marks the 44th anniversary of The Doors' only performance on The Ed Sullivan Show

Ray Manzarek recalls how he found out The Doors were going to appear on the popular variety show. "My wife and I were watching at home…Ed, at the end of the show came on and said, ‘Next week we're going to have…a rock group from California, The Doors doing their number one hit ‘Light My Fire.' We looked at each other, saying ‘Oh I guess we're on The Ed Sullivan Show next week.'" The next morning the band's manager, Bill Siddons, confirmed the news and booked the group for their flight to New York.

On the afternoon of September 17th 1967, The Doors were in CBS's Studio 50 rehearsing for that night's live performance. Shortly after they finished, and with only about 15 minutes before air, Ed Sullivan came back to The Doors' dressing room and said, "You boys look great, [but] you ought to smile a little more." The comment was a little odd coming from Ed who, of course, was sometimes known as "the great stoneface".

After Ed stopped by, a producer from the show came into The Doors' dressing room. He told the group they needed to change a line in the song, "Light My Fire," specifically the lyric, "Girl, we couldn't get much higher." He explained the word "higher" was inappropriate for a family show on national television because of its association with illegal drug use. Though Jim Morrison was furious and adamant about not changing the song, the group relented and told the executive they would alter the lyrics as requested. However, as soon as the producer left the room, Morrison declared, "We're not changing a word."

Following Dangerfield's act, The Doors took the stage to perform two of their biggest hits. Ed's introduction was short and simple, "Now, The Doors…here they are with their newest hit record, "People are Strange." Against a hanging backdrop composed of an assortment of actual doors, the band opened to the screams of adoring fans. Morrison sang the haunting number with a vacant look in his eyes. Immediately following that song the band segued into their number one hit, "Light My Fire."

When it came time for the line, "Girl, we couldn't get much higher," Morrison, the unyielding poet and uncompromising artist, sang it just as it had been written. As he finished the now infamous lyric, the camera caught guitarist Robby Krieger with a quick but telling smirk. But Sullivan's producer and CBS executives were not smiling.

Following The Doors' performance the ever gracious yet stoic Sullivan can be seen clapping his hands and mouthing the words, "That was wonderful. Just great!" to the band. But instead of shaking hands with the group, he went straight to a commercial for Purina Dog Chow.

Backstage, the show's producer was furious and told the band "Mr. Sullivan wanted you for six more shows, but you'll never work The Ed Sullivan Show again." To which Morrison purportedly replied, "Hey, man. We just did the Sullivan show."

... so nice Robby's face after jimbo says higher as it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! magic jimbo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...