Re: Random T**ugh,s

"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

gold - I posted this in funny videos.

These actors got screwed though, sure they all mostly went on to have decent acting careers and so forth, but none of them got residuals from SBTB

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• sbando
        Going back to Romford
        • Apr 2008

Lopez has had a decent TV career as host and fucked train loads of starlets.
        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• KiwiTollway
          Platinum Poster
          • Jan 2014

...nm
          Last edited by KiwiTollway; February 6, 2015, 09:47:01 PM.

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

Embracing the unexplainable and not feeling a need to define things is fine with me.

Originally posted by sbando
            Lopez has had a decent TV career as host and fucked train loads of starlets.
            Watch or listen to his Howard Stern interview on youtube. It's not been easy or anything

Comment

• sbando
              Going back to Romford
              • Apr 2008

I will, now I'm curious.
              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• sbando
                Going back to Romford
                • Apr 2008

Just an infantile shell of a man, no hopes, no future.
                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

You seem like a pretty passionate guy about music. Why don't you think about how to align your hobbies with your work? Meeting other people who are equally or more passionate about the same things is inspiring and can be life changing.

Comment

• sbando
                    Going back to Romford
                    • Apr 2008

The SC page was supposed to spawn a blog but then they shut it down (28'000 followers, 1'400 files).

But I already have a web related job, it's 11 years since I started doing it professionally.

Again, you seem to underestimate the damages that depression can cause, I'm in shambles, I just can't do anything. You're not just sad and bored, spend too much time on the Internet. It consumes your body but most of all it takes control of your mind. Self-esteem gets crush, you feel like you're at the bottom of a black hole and no one cares.
                    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

The SC page was supposed to spawn a blog but then they shut it down (28'000 followers, 1'400 files).

But I already have a web related job, it's 11 years since I started doing it professionally.

Again, you seem to underestimate the damages that depression can cause, I'm in shambles, I just can't do anything. You're not just sad and bored, spend too much time on the Internet. It consumes your body but most of all it takes control of your mind. Self-esteem gets crush, you feel like you're at the bottom of a black hole and no one cares.
                      This !!!! So much this !!

Some do care.
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

I may not know the right answers for you personally Sbando, but I do know what it means to fight for your piece of mind and mental health. You have to earn it nowadays, life is nuts for everyone brother, not just you. Depression is rampant here in the US, 1 in 3 buddy, 1 in 3.

Workout every day for an hour with weights, eat healthy, try something completely new and unique, change your routine up.
                        Find a damn good therapist (they definitely exist) and maybe look into developing your spiritual side more. Not saying this will cure shit, but it for sure won't hurt and will help. Certain people are wired in such a way that if they don't figure out a program to live by that supports their mind, bodies and souls, life doesn't work for them.

If you don't fight for yourself, on your own behalf, you're fucked. Nobody can do it for you. Keep fighting!

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jan 2014

Lorenzo, do something each day that brings you joy, watch your favorite comedian, anything that sparks you... AND watch every chemical or food you ingest because they can cause depression... life is sometimes a delicate balance.
                          I hope you feel better today!

Recently I learned something I never knew, there's a bacteria called Group B Strep that is a very common bacteria found everywhere on people, but if it gets in your bladder (no symptoms at all) & colonizes & you're pregnant, you can have a miscarriage or a stillborn baby. what????? The wrong medication prescribed by your doctor and suddenly you're manic and suicidal. Lack of vitamin B & Folic acid and your newborn has a cleft lip & palate. my gosh???? Many people don't "believe" in vitamins.... & nutrition is so important for mental and body health.

LIFE is a VERY delicate balance. It's important to be aware of things you're lacking and things you're taking in.... it can all really make a difference.

For example: the mineral chromium helps with mood swings and depression but is found only in minute amounts in food... so take a supplement. Our wifi is really slow right now, but google it

Comment

• barski
                            Addiction started
                            • May 2013

Talking about wifi, this is interesting:

Comment

• diegoff
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

I´m moving with my gf in a couple of days. I´ve lived alone so many years that I´m nervous hehehehehe
                              It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                              Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                              May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• floridaorange
                                • Dec 2005

As you should be dude .

Comment

Working...