Sbando, when you were making good money back in the day before the economy crashed or whatever, you never really complained about being unhappy. I'm wondering, were you just hiding it back then or has it been exacerbated by losing money, job, friends or whatever. I mean how much of this is situational and how much of it is biological? I always wonder that when I see a friend in agony going through depression. Are you bipolar? I've been learning alot about what that is like. Also, do you have a therapist you really like? That made a huge difference in a friend of mines life. It made all the difference actually. What is your routine like? We are also all victims of our habits that we create, for better or for worse. Good luck mate, please don't look for the answers on MS, they won't be here reallly, well maybe a little. Get help from trained professionals please.
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
Sbando, when you were making good money back in the day before the economy crashed or whatever, you never really complained about being unhappy. I'm wondering, were you just hiding it back then or has it been exacerbated by losing money, job, friends or whatever. I mean how much of this is situational and how much of it is biological? I always wonder that when I see a friend in agony going through depression. Are you bipolar? I've been learning alot about what that is like. Also, do you have a therapist you really like? That made a huge difference in a friend of mines life. It made all the difference actually. What is your routine like? We are also all victims of our habits that we create, for better or for worse. Good luck mate, please don't look for the answers on MS, they won't be here reallly, well maybe a little. Get help from trained professionals please.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
How serious is that 'bed-ridden' situation?
Can you stand up? Can you walk? If so, it's a chance to improve your health, just by walking some more.
Walking makes the leg bones and muscles stronger so that walking will be easier next time. It also lowers the blood-pressure, and ofcourse if you walk outside you also get some daylight/sunlight which is also very important.
If walking is really not possible for you then maybe swimming is an option to make the body stronger & healthier, or just some exercises on a daily basis to strengthen your legs? I don't know, I just have a feeling that it's very important to get out of the bed-ridden situation, if it's possible. I don't know what else to say...
Try to keep hope, and I'm wishing you all the strength in the world sbando.Comment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
..The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
..The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
Some very uninformed amateurish psychology happening here. If you're not qualified, pipe downComment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
^^^ You think giving ill informed, unqualified advice is caring. ?? It's pretty obvious the "helping" really isn't . Yes, some do care, but we have enough sense to realise that we can do more damage than good .The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
^^^ I was referencing slothful bi's post re amateurish psychology, perhaps I should have made myself clearer.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random T**ugh,s
I probably shared too much. I shared it for myself but I know some of you really care.
Flori, depression works like this:
It plants a seed when you're a teen, following some event.
The seed stays dormant for years, even decades.
Then some traumatic event happens: you lose a dear one (or even your pet).
Depression takes over
Depression is a mental disease, not a "state of mind", "sadness" or introversion.
I'm a bipolar, so I have days of hyperactivity. Kurt Cobain was or is the poster boy for the bipolar disorder.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment