X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powerliftin
    Addiction started
    • Sep 2008

Re: Sander Kleinenberg @ Shine (WMC Closing Party) 30-03-2009

1.Joseph Indelicato - is what it is (unreleased on LMR)
    2. - amazzonia (david tort remix)
    3.id
    4.id with true house music acapella
    5.Sander Kleinenberg - this is our night
    6.d.b.n.-asteroids(sultan and ned shepard remix)forthcoming on yoshitoshi recordings
    7.L.Kubic - voyager
    8.Sebastian Ingrosso - aaah! with id acapella
    9.Simon and Shaker - starstuff
    10.Sebastian Ingrosso - laktos
    11.pet shop boys - love etc. (gui borrato remix)
    12.id
    http://soundcloud.com/walerka/flying-birds-march

Comment

• psylucas911
      Getting Somewhere
      • Apr 2007

Audacity 1.3 works pretty well for almost any stereo recording, and its also freeware
      www.myspace.com/lucaskoenigg

Comment

• alexsibarra
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2007

thanx
        IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

• chuckc
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

one of the worst mixes i have ever heard....man sander blows

Comment

• mades
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by chuckc
            I have a feeling, some people have "sander syndrome" here. People claiming he never did anything good since 2001, people upset because of his Paradiso set (which was totally different genre-wise) and now this. I don't think you are ready to say anything positive about sander even if he would play sasha-like set.

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by mades
              I have a feeling, some people have "sander syndrome" here. People claiming he never did anything good since 2001, people upset because of his Paradiso set (which was totally different genre-wise) and now this. I don't think you are ready to say anything positive about sander even if he would play sasha-like set.
              Yeah I know what you are saying. Sander was still good for sometime after 2001. I liked his set s from Flort set from 2003 & Avalon NYE 2005/6 along with his first 2 Renaissance CDs. But I have to admit I haven't herd anything of his in quite sometime I like. I have to say though I disagree with you when you say people don't give him ago. Last year the 4 part La Rocca set got released and people went mad for it. The feed back was great, unfortunately it turned out to be Pole Folder.
              Originally posted by res0nat0r
              OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

^^^ plain and simple he plays garbage music

Comment

• mades
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2008

I disagree and i am 100% sure you would never put such a comment on this set if it would be someone else playing. You are full of prejudices.

Comment

• dusk
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by psylucas911
                    Audacity 1.3 works pretty well for almost any stereo recording, and its also freeware
                    Thanks mate, I've been asking around a bit trying to get a general idea of what people prefer with easy of use etc... I do have Audacity but have never tried to record using it before.
                    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

Very disappointing ... I always like to check out what Sander's up to - but he's playing low quality stuff.

He can be quirky .. which is fine - his Nubreed and Renaissance CD's brilliantly had tracks you wouldn't expect to work - but they did, brilliantly.

His new track is such a crime - given that he brought us, Sacred, My Lexicon, Slipper Sleaze and Buenos Aires etc.
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• chuckc
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
                        he's playing low quality stuff.

^^^ecactly...total garbage...makes u wonder if he has a hearing problme

Comment

• day_for_night
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

i had tickets to this, but ended up sleeping after sunday school. my friends said the party was fun, but sander sucked as. this just confirmed it.

Comment

• thezzapper
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

thanks for recording this. looking forward to it.
                            sigpic

Comment

• mades
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jun 2008

Well ok, whatever. It's funny because many other people confirmed this set is different (and better) to his previous lately sets and he also plays tracks many other djs use to play aswell. So it's garbage when it comes from him but not when it comes from someone else ?

And by the way, on original source page you can see people how they are bored and upset about what he's playin. Recommended.

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

I disagree and i am 100% sure you would never put such a comment on this set if it would be someone else playing. You are full of prejudices.
                                Originally posted by simonr
                                Very disappointing ... I always like to check out what Sander's up to - but he's playing low quality stuff.

He can be quirky .. which is fine - his Nubreed and Renaissance CD's brilliantly had tracks you wouldn't expect to work - but they did, brilliantly.

His new track is such a crime - given that he brought us, Sacred, My Lexicon, Slipper Sleaze and Buenos Aires etc.
                                Well ok, whatever. It's funny because many other people confirmed this set is different (and better) to his previous lately sets and he also plays tracks many other djs use to play aswell. So it's garbage when it comes from him but not when it comes from someone else ?

And by the way, on original source page you can see people how they are bored and upset about what he's playin. Recommended.
                                Boy do I have to check out this set!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...